"Kobe on my momma Aunt Mary got one more time to say something slick and imma slap that fucking wig off," Kayla added as she hugged her brother.

"Man her and her bum as family bet not start shit this year," He sighed as they walked further into the house.

"Is that my favorite nephew," Kobe heard as he was walked past the small dinning area.

"Wassammm," he smiled as he dabbed her up. His aunt looked no day over 30 which was surprising to Sincere because she referred to him as her nephew. She

"Who is this beauty on yours arms tho," she smiled as she looked towards Sincere.

"Man sit your gay ass down," Kobe bucked as Sincere smiled.

"This my girlfriend Sincere, baby this my gay ass auntie," he introduced them. "Hey," Sincere said as she waved.

"Heyy girlllll," she dragged, "Your mom in the kitchen with all my other old ass sisters," she rolled her eyes.

"I had to leave before i cussed Mary long head ass out, bitch starting with that holy shit already. Like i haven't been munching on pussy for the longest," she rolled her eyes as Sincere and Kobe bussed out laughing.

"That's your sister," Kayla added as Kobe locked hands with Sincere as they walked towards the kitchen.

"Nessa let me get a lil sample of them greens girl," Denise spoke up as they walked in the kitchen causing everyone too look at them. Sincere shifted uncomfortably at all them staring at her.

"Neicy you beg more than my kids," Vanessa said as she turnt around but her mugged her face soon turned into a smile once she noticed Kobe and Sincere.

"Oh my god heyy," she smiled as she took off her apron as she approached them.

"Momma this is- Sincere I know boy your soo beautiful baby, I'm Vanessa," She smiled as she pulled Sincere into a hug which surprised Sincere.

"No Mrs Landry your the beautiful one," Sincere returned the smile as they pulled away from
the hug.

"Ohh girl I try I try," She laughed as she playfully flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"Ma your son is right here," Kobe laughed as his mom waved him off and gave him a short hug.

"Ohh boy hush and it's Vanessa or ma which ever one your comfortable with, that Mrs shit make me feel old," she replied causing Sincere to nod. She felt like a weight was lifted off her shoulder once she seen how nice Kobe mom was.

"Well ma you is getting old," Reese said as he walked into the kitchen looking for Kayla. Sincere noticed he smiled once he locked eyes with Kayla. She couldn't wait til Kayla was open enough to tell her the truth about her and Reese.

"Heyy Sinnyyyy," he added as he dabbed Kobe up.

"Heyy Reese," she smiled as she gave him a side up.

Although she was close with Jay, her and Reese had a slightly tighter bond. Reese came to Kobe house a lot so she seen him more often.

"Boy you better watch yourself because I still could get down," She joked as her kids scrunched their face up.

"Well Vanessa you do have a few wrinkles and your face aging," Aunt Mary said as she looked at Sincere with a slight mug. Sincere noticed Mrs Vanessa look away as she slightly touched her face. Sincere could already tell that this was the messy aunt that everyone was talking about.

"Mary just because your old ass wrinkly and dried up don't mean my other sister is watch your mouth about that one," Denise spoke up which made them chuckle. They didn't understand why Mary always picked on everyone especially Vanessa because of how nice she was.