Chapter 5: 'Baroque Works'

Start from the beginning

Mr. 3 chuckles the replies "That's right."

"That's quite a roundabout way of doing things." Mr. 5 said

"The warrior species is the same as Wild Boars, after all." Mr. 3 said "We don't need to fight seriously if they're only good at going head-on."

A girl slowly stared at him blankly.

"Even if we can't win power-wise" He continued "But we have the brains that can make up for it. Hahaha... Ha..."

Mr

Mr. 3 slowly turns to the girl... It was Miss Goldenweek who just stared at him blankly as if wanting something... he sighed fully knowing what she wanted.

"For once get it yourself, Miss Goldenweek." Mr. 3 said while standing up and picking up a tea and giving it to her who sipped it immediately.

"By the way, what're we going to do with the Straw Hat Gang?" Mr. 5 ask

"Straw Hat...? Oh, those kids that found out about Boss's secret..." Mr. 3 replied while pulling out some pictures, of Nami, Zoro, Luffy, Y/N, and Vivi.

"We can just lure them one by one... to my 'Service Set' here." He continued

Mr. 3 then turns around while smirking then fixes his glasses.

"My motto is "big crimes via cheap tricks." Ha! There are many ways to defeat an enemy without actually fighting..." He stands there while still smirking.

...

...

...

"Refill please." Miss Goldenweek hands out his cup

Mr. 5 then did the same "Me too."

"I'm trying to be a supervillain here!" Mr. 3 snaps

The scene slowly pants out the window and up the wax house Mr. 3 created, a man is sitting on the edge with one leg over the other.

"Hm... This is interesting." The man said then... Flies away.

The man flies while the Volcano erupts, and tiny lava starts to fly up the Volcano.

[SOMEWHERE]

A certain swordsman is walking through the forest when he looks up, as the Volcano makes a rumble

"Ah damn... I'm running out of time-" He got cut off by a squeak.

The man who is Zoro looks down to see he step on a little Dinosaur

"Ah sorry..." Zoro apologize

The little Dinosaur then runs and bites his foot.

"Aw! Hey, dumbass! I already said sorry... Hey!" Zoro said while kicking his foot around, trying to get the Dinosaur to stop biting.