//I'm sorry. (🖤-->💘)//

(Su!c!d@l Kaveh!! :< If you are su!c!d@l, Please know you're not in the wrong. You don't need to go through this by yourself! The comment section for this sentence is a safe place. <3)
(This one shot is a bit inspired by @mikaaaaaa69 haha yes Ik funny number 💀)
Alhaitham' s POV:
"KAVEH!" I yelled, tears falling down my face at finally being able to seeing him again. I was so worried. I didn't find him at home, and here he is. He was sitting near the edge of a large hill all alone in the cold. Was he.. was he going to jump?...I knew that he wanted to leave this world, but I didn't want him to go. I didn't want him to leave me. I had always acted like I hated him, but of course I didn't. I really loved him.

I.. I.......I loved him? Yes. I.. I loved him. I didn't want to see him run away. I knew that it was selfish. Obviously, I knew that it was selfish. But, I couldn't help but try to get him him back. I can't just let him leave this beautiful world. "KAVEH! WHATEVER YOU'RE GOING TO TRY TO DO, PLEASE, DON'T DO IT!" I screamed, terrified he would leave me.

"But, Alhaitham.. I'm a failure. Not even you love me. Nobody can. I hate myself. And, I know you hate me to. It's funny, cause, I think I've fallen in love with you." He said quietly. No. No. No. NO. He was not leaving. I wasn't going to let him leave me. I felt like my throat and body were slowly breaking apart, I couldn't even open my mouth. I was.. I was truly terrified..

"No.. no you're not! KAVEH, PLEASE.. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU! PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!... I KNOW YOU HATE YOURSELF, BUT I DON'T HATE YOU! HECK, I LOVE YOU KAVEH! PLEASE.. PLEASE BELIEVE ME.. I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO, I NEED YOU!" I yelled, forcing myself to yell as loud as I could, saying the words in my head out into the world.

"Alhaitham-" He started, but I cut him off. "NO. NO KAVEH. YOU'RE NOT STUPID, YOU'RE NOT A FAILURE, I DON'T HATE YOU. I NEVER WILL. I WON'T EVER HATE YOU! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!!" I screamed, seeing his face as he turned around in shock, he stared at me, surprised, confused, and...scared.

"Please.. please let me take you home. Please let me hold you..." I said, quietly, tears slowly pouring out of my eyes. One by one as I couldn't hold them in. I couldn't imagine a world without him, and I wasn't even his lover. Though, I wished I were. I was so terrified.. I wanted to kiss him, I wanted to hug him. I wanted to hold him and never let go. I wanted to help him.

"Alhaitham.. I'm sorry." He said, slowly getting up. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. HE WASN'T GOING TO JUMP. I saw as he tried taking one step forward. "NO!!" I screamed before he could actually take a step forward. I used my vision, as I placed a triangle in the air. I could feel myself go through the air, and feel my feet reach the floor.

I held his hand tightly, and never let go. "K..Kaveh.." I mutter under my breath and look at him as I pick him up into my arms. He looks at me, surprised. "You.. You saved me?" He questioned. "Yes. I did... please.. don't do it." I say, the tears uncontrollably falling down my face. His face slowly crumbles, as tears roll down his face to.

"Kaveh.. let me take you home.. please.." I said, looking into his eyes genuinely glad that he didn't jump. He wrapped his hands around my back, and nodded quietly. I knew that he was crying to, so I started ruffling his hair my frown slowly turning into a smile. "I love you, Kaveh.." I said happily, my tears making my voice crack a bit.

"I love you too, Alhaitham.." He said, he hugged me even tighter. And just like that, I carried him home. Nobody was in the streets of Sumeru city at the time, after all, it was nearly 1:00AM. I opened the door to our house, and carried him to my room.

I placed him down on the bed, and looked at him in the eyes. "Alhaitham.. when you said you loved me, did you mean it..?" He asked me, staring back at me with love in his eyes. "Of course I meant it, Kaveh.. you and I used to be best friends back when we were in the Akademiya." I grinned at him.

"Haitham, come here." Kaveh said, love laced into his voice. Of course I listened to him. He pulled me close, smiling at me. "I love you too." He slowly connected our lips together, closing his eyes as he held my hand tightly, slowly intertwining them.

My heart began beating faster, I could already feel it beating in my chest. I kissed him back, closing my eyes, glad. Glad that he was ok, glad that he loved me to, and glad that my angel was still alive. I wrapped my left hand around his back as I felt the blush spread across my face.

He was perfect. I didn't deserve him, I knew he deserved someone like himself. An angel. I wasn't the angel he was looking for. But I couldn't leave him either, he was perfect. He was amazing. I couldn't leave him because I was selfish, and.. I loved him. As our lungs begged for oxygen, we slowly let go of the kiss. Still wrapped up in each other's love.

"You're perfect." I whispered into his ear, holding him tightly. He ruffled my hair, and giggled. "You're even more perfect, Haitham." Even though I knew that I truly wasn't my heart still fluttered at what he had said. I really do love him, huh?