² livin' la vida loca.

MON

MON. 3:28 PM. DAY ONE.

"UPSIDE INSIDE OUT!" denki screeched into the water bottle in his hand, then shoving it in (y/n) & mina's faces who sang along with him despite the obvious lack of musical prowess. "SHES LIVIN LA VIDA LOCA!" the tune to the song blared through the speakers.

the blond then turned to hanta on his left, fake 'microphone' still in hand. "SHE'LL PUSH AND PULL YOU DOWN!" sero joined.

"LIVIN LA VID-" denki's singing (shrieks) was instantly cut off when the car came to a screeching halt.

all six were pushed forward due to the unexpected stop, thankfully seatbelts were worn.

(y/n)'s brows dipped into a furrow, concern decorating her features. her worry multiplied ten fold when Bakugou uttered his next words in a quiet mutter, "i think we hit something."

as soon as those words left his mouth sero started panicking, "WHAT? we hit a person?! oh my god are we going to jail? i already did my nickel im not going back, you guys!" he rambled, chest heaving up and down from the sudden anxiety as his fingers gripped the seat for dear life.

"will you shut the fuck up." katsuki turned to him to send a glare his way, "ain't a person, it was an animal." the clarification caused the group to exhale in relief.

it's not like hitting an animal is any better than hitting a human, but it's definitely the option with less catastrophic consequences.

"its must've been really small, i cant see it from here." Eijiro leaned forward to look through the window.

(y/n) was the first to undo her seatbelt, "we can't leave its body out in the middle of the street, i'm gonna bury it."

"no the fuck you're not you don't know where it's been!" katsuki warned but it was fruitless, he knew she had the biggest soft spot for animals- she honestly seemed upset they didn't hit a human instead.

she shuffled over mina and jumped out of the car, quickly followed by a worried sero; he isn't gonna let her touch the thing - if anyone's picking it up it's gonna be him, he couldn't let her get diseased.