OMG 16!!!!!!

Its been 5843.875 days since me and Andy had our babys, today is there 16th birthday and we had to invite all there friends to there party because its a surprise party. Me and Andy are so sad our baby's are so old it was like yesterday they were new borns in the hospetal;) so me and Andy said the kids can stay home today from school today so we gave them some money to go to the mall and buy a new outfit for the party but we told them it was for there dads music awards so they left a while ago and were getting the house ready for the party and there friends start to come over and they put there presents on the present table and then the band got there and after a while we got to meet Andrews girlfriend but Echo did not have a boyfriend anymore they broke up about a week ago for some reason we don't know and after about 10 mins Echo and Andrew walk in the door we all scream surprise and they say omg and say thanks to us all and go up stairs to change into their new outfits and then when we came down they saw us all in our swim suits they say u guys its a pool party? We all scream ya and the teens run out to the pool and then me and Andy go behind them and push them in the pool and then Echo got out of the water but Andrew stade in and had fun Echo told me and Andy she was going to go get changed we say OK and rthen she walked into the house then I saw CC walk into the house, I thought he was just going to the bathroom or something but then I walk inside to get the cake and tell Echo to come outsidre then I see it Me and Andy's baby girl making out with CC andy s drummer he's like 30 and our baby just turned 16 I scream ANDY!!!!!!! And then Echo and CC turn to see me I see Andy running tewords me he ask what's up what's the problem I say ask your daughter or you band mate he looks over at them and CC and Echo say at the same time WE'RE IN LOVE I almost killed cc I yelled he's fucking 30 and you just turn fucking 16!!!!!!! Andy tried to calm me down but I was past that I pushed his hand off me and yelled some more then Echo told me that she is moving in with CC I say nothing and walk up stairs I hear Andy and Andrew walking up the stairs after me I go to me and Andy's room and go into a closet that had all of the kids crafts and stuff and sat in the middle of the closet holding Echo's photo album I started to cry then I felt two hands on my back I turn to see Andy and Andrew I start to cry harder I say sorry Andrew for runing your birthday I want you to know I love you with all my heart and then Andy told Andrew to go down and have fun I ask Andy were Echo is he said her and CC left I start to cry I ask him what went wrong why would she want a 30 year old Andy says its not your fault I start to cry agian and just hug Andy and then we go down stairs because everyone was leaving so we gave them there thank you gifts and then me and Andy went to bed and a little later I felt something at my feet I look down and its Andrew crawling into bed between Andy and me like he us to do when he was younger I smile and pull him into a mama bear hug he giggled and he told me how much he loved me and his dad I say I love you to sweetheart and then we went to bed and the next day I woke up to no one in the bed with me I get up and go down stairs and see everything was clean and I smelled something so good I go into the dinning room and see a whole table of food and omg my best friend Echo was there with Bruce and my mom and James and Jen and cookie and my two fav men Andy and Andrew I smile and hug Echo first then Bruce and then my parents and then Jen and cookie I thanked then all for coming and the said Andy told us about u guys little girl echo and we came to support you and comfert you I smile and sit down at we ate and talked and then we all sate in the living room and watched TV and then we watched more movies till it was late then I showed everyone to a geast room then Echo asked me if we could catch up i said ya and we told eachother about how life was we had a bunch of laughts and then we started to talk about when we first meet Andy and Bruce I smiled to my self having a flash back Andy in my moms office then he walking out and I smiled and he smiled back or the time when I first talked to him I found out he was my neighbor and I wim only in a towel and I blurted out do u ant to come over and his reaction and then he aid maybe tommorow I came out of my daze and saw Andy standing at the bottom of the stairs smiling at me I smiled at him a and me and Echo said goodnight to each other then I followed Andy upstairs and then I said thank you to him and kissed him and Andrew and then we all went to bed a happy family!