Im sorry but i dont forgive you!

OK ill start off first by saying ANDY'S MOVING IN!!!!!! we found out this morning but on the other hand its been weeks and I still haven't got a blink of sleep because of the dreams and I think there getting worse bro I'm going through my childhood all over again and I could barely handle it the first time how am I suppose to do it all over again and Andy is getting more worried about me and when I don't sleep he doesn't and I forgot to tell u me and Andy have already had most of our school exams but we still have two more and he hasn't slep for days me rather but I'm more worried about him then my self and u know about Andy's band Black Veil Brides ya they have been practicing and there really good and the are starting to do concerts and become more popular and I'm happy but now he's at home less and when he is he's practicing but I understand I can't keep him to my self so I let him do him but lately I've had more troubles my dad is coming over for dinner tonight and I'm freaking out I don't think I can do it but then as I think that Andy walks into my room and looks at me with his big blue eyes and walks over to me and grabs my waist and ask how I feel about my dad coming over I look at him with puppy dog eyes and say not happy in a baby voice he looks at me and talks in his baby voice and says well is the baby going to behave tonight or is she going to have to go to bed early?!? I look up into his eyes and say as long as its with u and we both laugh and lay down in my bed and then he and I took like a 10 min nap until we hear my mom yell Destany, Andy get dressed Marcus will be over soon ( that's my dads name) so Andy walks out of my room and gets dressed and walks back into my room and asked me if I thought that his outfit look nice he was wearing a black suit and a red tie I look at him and bit my lip and walk over to him and pull him close and say to him let's ditch the dinner and stay in bed he looks down at me because he's like 6.2 and I'm 5.3 and he says the only reason u want to stay in bed with me is so u don't have to see ur dad right!?! I look at him and say ya in my sad voice and he looks at me with pitty and says its OK its only a hour and I say OK and ask him if he'll pick out my outfit so he goes in my closet and finds a hot black skirt and a batman shirt I look at him and say u know me so well and go over and kiss him and grab the outfit and put it on and I do my make up and we go down stairs to wait and when we go down we see my mom and James down stairs and we go sit down next to them and wait then we hear the door bell and we all go silent and my mom walks over to the door and opens it my dad walks in and waves he has some things in his hand we all look at him and he then shakes James hand and Andy and says hi baby girl to me and I a say well hello Marcus! and my mom and Andy look at me and mouth be nice. i stand and pull Andy up with me and say Marcus this is Andy he's my boyyyyyy...... ouch!!!! my mom stands by me and pinches me I look at her in astonishment and she said why don't u tell ur dad about Andy ur new adopted brother! I look at her and say OK and then I look at my dad and say this is Andy my adopted brother my dad says hi and I ask him what's in the bag in his hand and he look and says oh ya I got presents I sit down and watch as he pulls out a tie set for James and a new dress for my mom and a set of keys for andy and we all look and we ask what is it and he leads us all outside and we all see a huge bus and on it was a manager and all Andy's band members and on hhe side it said in big black letters BLACK VEIL BRIDES and andy looks at him and says thank you so much and runs over to his band members and he pulls me over and hands me some of the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen and I grab them angerly NAD ask him if I could talk to him in private he knows and we walk away I look at him and yell I hope u k now all these stupid ass gifts won't help the pain u did to me and mom he tried to talk but I interrupt him and keep yelling your money won't help u this time u ruended my child hood and I hate u and I trow the flowers down and he grabs my hand and says I'm sorry I just want u to forgive me I look at him and say sorry but I'll never forgive u and I run back into the house and Andy sees me and runs after me In to the house and run to my room and lookout my window and see him getting into his car and driving away and then I turn around to see Andy in my door frame in his PJs and the remote and pop corn and he pulls me into bed and turns on Netflix and starts to cuddle me and the I felt something cold and he pulls out cookie dough ice cream and two Hugh spoons and we watch Netflix and ate ice cream and popcorn all night and that night I didn't have the dreams my life was perfect at that moment!