chapter 3.

won't be active tomorrow so posting the chapter for you now.
thankyou for the support, i love you guys so so much.
_________
"how was your night with jj?" sarah says.

kie sighs. "promise me you won't tell anyone. not even john b" she says.

"yeah, of course. what's up?" sarah says.

"we kissed" kie says.

"you kissed!?" sarah says.

"yeah.. we madeout for like, an hour" kie says.

"girl- what!?" sarah says.

"and we like... fucked but with clothes on?" kie says.

"what!!!??? you were grinding on him!?" sarah says, her eyes wide.

"yes, i know! but sarah it was so good, neither of us wanted to stop. he literally said it was the hottest make out ever" kie says.

"oh my god!" sarah says.

"yeah! but we got up this morning and just acted normal, and agreed we wouldn't be awkward" kie says.

"well.. do you want it to happen again?" sarah says.

"yes! hell yes!" kie says.

"then, why don't you make it?" sarah says.

"okay, there's no way i'm gonna makeout with him in front of john b, you or pope. and we're never not with you guys, so like..." kie trails off.

"well, just, invite him over. or, if he wants it to happen again then he might invite you over" sarah shrugs.

"i really hope he does" she says.

"it was really that good?" sarah says.

"yeah" kie nods. "wait, my parents go out of town this weekend, if he doesn't invite me back over before then, then i'll invite him over"

"okay, yeah. do that" sarah nods.

they're interrupted by a ping of their phones, they check to see the group chat.

john b: come to the chateau, and bring overnight stuff. we have an idea

kie and sarah both look at each other.

"an idea?" sarah says.

"do we wanna know?" kie says.

sarah sighs. "let's go"
_________

"okay, so what's this master plan?" sarah says as her and kie walk into the chateau.

"here us out" john b says.

"we're gonna break into the country club" jj says.

"what!?" kie and sarah say in sync.

"look, it's closed for a week! it'll be fun, having the whole place to ourselves" jj says.

"so you just wanna, break into my dad's country club?" sarah says.

"exactly" john b says.

"or, you know.. we can do it without the breaking in part? i have the entrance code, and i'll just tell my dad we're staying there. he won't care" sarah says.

"oh... then, yeah. do that" john b says.

sarah rolls her eyes.

"let's go then" jj says.

"okay" kie says.

"this is gonna be fun!" john b claps.
__________

"okay, kie and jj you guys go upstairs to the ballroom to get the blankets. we'll go get some food" john b says.