"Hi?" I responded.

"We wanted to know.. why you declined.. the uhm.. the chance to go to Auradon" he ended up saying.

"I didn't want to leave yet. Still not finished here, you know, jobs to do, people to piss off" I said causally, "and I don't want to leave people here. But you don't understand that feeling, do you? Of being left behind." I said, getting in their faces.

I watched them look down with a shameful expression, I smirked successfully and I added, "tell Mal congrats on the proposal and shit" I said to them. Then I left them alone, looking for Hades.

Carlos's POV

We just got the twins in the car and we were waiting for Celia and Dizzy.

"Come on girls, we need to go!" I called from the side of the car.

"One sec, we're waiting for someone." Dizzy called back and Celia was looking around.

"We have to go really soon, so let's hope they're quick" Mal says.

"She will be." Celia said reassuringly.

"Bet you it's Naomi" I said to Evie. She nodded, thinking the same thing.

Just then, we heard a whistle. Celia looked up and said, "THERE SHE IS!"

It was a girl, she jumped off the roof and I was about to run and get her when she shapeshifted into a bird. Me, Evie Mal and Ben stood there in shock, exchanging glances, we all knew who it was. We'd seen this trick before, but how she did it in the barrier was beyond our understanding.

She landed in front of them.

"NO-MI!" Celia shouted while Dizzy yelled, "MI-MI!"

"Hey girls! Now you didn't think I was gonna miss you going to Bore-adon, did you?" She asked them. Wow, offensive, people still call it Bore-adon?

"Never" Dizzy responded wholeheartedly and Celia smiled on response.

They looked at her, "Fine!!!" She said opening my arms, "but still slowly.." she said a little nervously. I looked at her with concern.

They slowly went into her arms and hugged her, she slowly hugged back.

"Ima miss you two dumbasses" she said chuckling and rolling her eyes.

"We'll miss you too" Dizzy said.

"And we will write to you everyday!! Promise" Celia added.

She then turned to Mal and Ben, "I need to borrow Celia real quick, ok? Bye" She said grabbing Celia's hand and walking away. She blew a quick kiss to Dizzy and she got in the car and dragged Celia off somewhere.

"Evie" I said, turning to her.

"You ok Carlos?" She said to me.

"I wanna go over to talk to Naomi, but.. uhm I'm, uhh-" I started.

"Your scared aren't you?" She said looking at me worriedly.

"Yeah..." I said looking down in shame.

"Ok, we'll it's reasonable. But remember, she didn't try to hurt you at all in Auradon and it was just that time, I mean, you were fighting her girlfriend." She said reassuringly.

Forgotten | {Jay's Little Sister}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें