🍄 Ep: 2. A sunny day Pt. 2🥀

Sun

Eclipse and moon kept staring at each other, making it really hard to have a conversation.

"So.. " I muttered while waiting for something. "Earth. How is she? " moon mumbled and laid his head in his hand. Great, the first question! Earth.. She went missing 1 year ago and nobody has found her yet. We assume she's dead too..

"She's.. Missing.. We haven't been able to find her and eventually gave up after 8 months of looking. " eclipse answered for me since he knew it was a hard topic for me.

"Oh.. " moon frowned

"Why did you give up? I'm sure if we look a little longer we can find her! " Moon said trying to give us inspiration. But we lost that years ago.

"What about lunar? Did Monty figure it out? " moon exclaimed. Lunar.. After Monty managed to fix him, lunar was never the same. He hates me for trusting eclipse, and he's kind of like the villain now. He's just like eclipse when moon was alive. He always torments us and would give anything to see us suffer.

"Yeah.. But he isn't the same. I recommend you don't try with him? " I looked down, ashamed for how me and eclipse probably made luni feel. "Why? -" "just don't! " I cut moon off. "I-.. Sorry.. " I latched onto eclipse and he rubbed my back.

".. What about you guys? " well were doing great.. Except for lunar tormenting us. Before earth went missing she helped with my trauma and depression so now I'm less on edge all the time! I also learned magic and I'm a mechanic? so that's pretty cool. And eclipse is doing pretty fine for himself! I- think?

Eclipse

I'm actually doing pretty great too.. Sun taught me some magic, I helped Monty tone down his anger issues and my relationship with sun is.. I felt myself heat up, and my fans went off.

Sun seemed to notice since he quickly answered. " well I'm doing pretty great, I learned magic, I'm a me-" "I'M SORRY WHAT. " Moon stood up. "What? Oh.. The magic? " sun said confused. "YES THE MAGIC. YOU KNOW MAGIC NOW? " Moon seemed dumbfounded, "yeah golden Freddy taught me after you died" sun answered casually. "Alright I guess.. Continue.. Sorry for cutting you off. " moon then sat back down and tried to listen carefully.

"Well as I was saying, I learned magic and I'm the mechanic of the group. Plus I upgraded myself so the weird clown shoes weren't my feet and I can change clothes! " sun said proudly, "and became one of the 'good guys' with sun. Plus I help with coding. " I muttered out.

"And you guy's relationship? " moon said trying to get to the point. Sun's face went red and he looked down. "Well.. We're dating? I guess that's something. " surprisingly moon seemed less shocked than I thought he would be. "Yeah.. Something. " moon gave me a death glare that said "I don't like you but if sun says your fine I guess I'll go with it. "

Sun

"So anyone up for fazer blast? Haha ha.." I blurted out. "I didn't think they would still have fazer blast. " moon said confused.

"Me neither but y'know what it's a fan favourite so I guess they can't get rid of it. " eclipse pointed out. Moon seemed to start and warm up to him on the way there, which is great! I'm happy he isn't making it awkward anymore! Though He kept threatening eclipse to "keep me safe" and said something along the lines of "If you break his heart I will rip your throat out and toss you in the shredder where all the failures go. " a bit extreme if you ask me.

I won 2 rounds and eclipse won 3. Moon won 5 which was surprising since he just woke up from death!

"You guys will never beat me! " moon laughed as he walked out of the winners prizes after his 6th win. After fazerblast, moon suggested we go get ice cream! Moon got pistachio on a waffle cone, I got birthday cake on a waffle cone, and eclipse got cereal swirl in a cup! "Seriously, pistachio? (No Offense to anyone who likes pistachio) why pistachio of all flavors?? " eclipse asked moon. "Because I like it!! " moon yelled out "it's not that bad? " I lied. I hated pistachio and moon knew it, so I agitated him even more.

"Y'all are just haters. " moon sarcastically said. We all burst into giggles untill Chica walked in. She paused, trying to process moon. "Moon!? OMG I THOUGHT YOU DIES WHERE DID YOU COME FROM DID SUN FINALLY FIX YOU HOW'S THE AFTER LIFE" Chica rushed over and started shaking moon. Thankfully he finished his ice cream before Chica rushed in.

"Chica leave him alone! Yes I fixed him" I pushed Chica away and hugged moon.

Moon

Chica began to make me sick, thankfully sun pushed her away. "Chica leave him alone! Yes I fixed him" sun then hugged me tightly.

Chica began vibrating with excitement and began asking the questions. "What's the afterlife like? " "did you go to heaven or hell? " "did you see me? " sun quickly teleported to our balcony, making me more sick since I'm not used to teleporting.

He then let go and asked if I was okay. "I left eclipse there to calm her down. "

Eclipse

"CHICA CALM THE HELL DOWN! " I yelled at Chica but she kept on asking where they went. To be honest I didn't know. But I assume their rooms?

Moon

Sun reassured me that Chica isn't allowed in the daycare so I can take as long as I want away from everyone.

"Thanks, hah- I'm going to go to my room and rest for a bit, k? " I said and walked off to my room to shut down. "Kay! " I heard sun shout back. I laid on my bed and shut off.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
990 words!

I've been obsessed with sun x eclipse so why not make my own! Hehee