Chapter 2: Trial and Error

Ominis was attacking every bit of the exposed flesh on Dalia's chest. The blonde boy seemed to be taking pleasure in making her whimper and shiver under his touch. The music was still pumping loudly outside of the bathroom, making the walls vibrate and her head spin.

Suddenly, she heard Garreth's voice as he entered the bathroom with Sebastian. "What the hell is your problem Sallow, can you just fuck off..." The red head's voice trailed off as he noticed Dalia perched up on the sink being attacked my Ominis's mouth.

"Ominis, what the fuck!?" He lounged towards Ominis, Dalia pulled away from Ominis's grasp just as Sebastian grabbed Garreth's arms and held him back.

"Ah Weasley, nice of you to join us." Ominis greeted him as if this was a normal situation, "Dalia here, requested your presence." He gestured his hand towards the discombobulated girl sitting on the sink.

While she had indeed asked that they get Garreth, Dalia felt her face turning even redder than it already was, his confused look made her feel embarrassed for thinking this was a good idea.

"Dalia?" Garreth called her name as he stepped closer to her. Ominis moved away from in between her legs leaving her wet panties exposed to the cooler air in the room, she shivered.

"What do you say Weasley... Would you like to join us?" Ominis asked extending his hand towards the red head with a friendly smile.

"Dalia...?" Garreth eyed Sebastian and Ominis hesitantly as the two flanked him while he stood in front of the sink. "What... What is this...?" He asked as he reached for her hand.

"I... I want you Garreth..." She reached her hand up and laced her fingers with Garreth's, he felt a shiver down his body as Sebastian placed a hand on his back and pushed him forward to stand in between Dalia's legs.

"Are you... Did you have too many of my potions, maybe we should go..." Garreth started to pull away hesitantly but Dalia wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close, she kissed him and he quickly gave into her touch, his lips melting against hers as she tangled her fingers into his hair.

"Go on Weasley, can't you tell Dalia is desperate for attention." Sebastian poked Garreth's back with his wand urging him on.

Garreth pulled away from Dalia's lips, "what is your problem..."

Before he continued Dalia turned Garreth's face back to her. She looked at him with heavy lidded eyes, "Garreth, it's ok. I want you... To share me, with Ominis and Sebastian." She looked at the two Slytherin's behind Garreth and back at him.

"What are you... Did they slip you something?" Garreth turned to the two Slytherins, anger fired up in his eyes but Dalia turned his face back towards her again.

"No, they didn't do anything like that. Garreth... this isn't my first time, with multiple lovers. If you don't want to I understand... But, I would really love it, if you joined." She was hesitant to share those details with anyone, but in that moment, her body craved to be touched, to be given attention. She wanted them desperately.

Garreth was taken aback, he'd dreamed about fucking Dalia, filling her up with himself until she begged for more. He'd relieved himself thinking of her, but he never thought, never considered... something like this. The thought of fucking Dalia, and watching her be fucked by others excited him, admittedly, but he felt a bit odd about the whole situation, especially because the other people fucking her would be Sallow and Gaunt. "Is this what you really want?" He asked as he looked straight into her dreamy half lidded eyes.

"Yes... Please Garreth, let me feel you inside me..." Any hesitation he had in that moment faded away as he crashed his lips into Dalia's again and pressed his hips against her, his cock was already tenting his pants and it pressed against her wet panties.