1-Good News❣️

Good News......... 🎊🎊

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Jiminaaahhhhaaa!" a beautiful male shout in his deep angelic voice from downstair but the said person didn't answer him so he start pouting and whining and run towards upstair while shouting his name several times
like a mantra (chimchim, jimiiiniieee pabo, jiminaaahh,,,,, like that )🤷🏻‍♀️

Walking beauty came inside jimin room and saw he is listening music on too loud music and dancing he grit his teeth in anger and went towards him and *boom* he broke the speaker and stand there with his puppy eyes and make an innocent face. When music stop jimin turn around he frown and look down with wide eyes when he saw his fav speaker pieces laying on the floor then he look up at the male who broke his speaker and glare at him.....

"You, Kim Taehyung piece of red velvet cake, stupid, alien and why you break my speaker? what he did with you?"jimin said and cry dramatically
tae rolled his eyes and make double cry face.....

"I didn't broke your speaker jiminie I just came to turn off this but it's slip I didn't do anything" he said and start crying like a child he looked at him in disbelief

"I know you better than you taetae, so don't dare to lie to me on top of that i'm your best friend you pulling this stunt on me which I taught you to do with others not me you alien" Jimin shout at him and start picking his speaker tae pout and sat on his bed while crossing his hand upto his chest
and sending his cute glare to Jimin he rolled his eyes knowing absolutely his friend glaring at him and chuckled when he portrait his cute image in his mind 'my cute bestie' jimin mumbled

"Meanie" tae said while pouting with teary eyes when jimin ignore him. He sigh and comes to him and sat beside he looked away while crossing arm upto his chest mumbling meanie jimin chuckled he glare at him from side then again looked away jimin control his smile and side hug him...

"Leave me you meanie" tae said while sniffing cutely jimin feel sad because now tae really crying...

"Aww!! my cutie pie sorry I will never ignore you, okay." Jimin said and poke his bread cheeks tae look at him with his side eyes....'promise' tae mumbled while pouting 'promise' Jimin said with his eye smile....

"Now say why are you here this late?" Jimin asked and wipe his tears tae wide his eyes and turn to him and hold his hand...

"Oh! Jiminah i'm come here with a good news but you spoil my mood so I won't tell you why i'm here humph" tae said excitedly at first but pout when he remember jimin shout at him and ignore him he stand up and walk towards balcony jimin sitting on the bed dumbfounded he shook his head and follow tae.....

......................

They are bestfriend from childhood and also maternal cousin they live in some distance of each other their bound is so strong and unbreakable a truly soulmates.....

Few moments later.......

1000 of sorries 100000 of promises and 100 of gifts tae make deal with jimin then he ready to tell jimin why he came here....

"Now, tell me" jimin said in frustrated
tae glare at him he smile in apologetic tae nodded his head while humming...

"Jimin my parents fixed my marriage with hyungieee!!!!" Tae said excitedly jimin smile fade away and looked at tae seriously tae frown when he didn't scream with him nor said anything...

"What happened? Doesn't this is good news??? Why are you making faces like an oldy." Tae said and shook jimin

"Tae of course i'm happy for you but," jimin sigh and rub his forehead and looked at tae who is looking at him already with his big doe puppy eyes
jimin smile at him with his moist eyes

"But, what Jimin? Omg!!! don't tell me you have crush on me or something more you know right I will marry only with my hyungie so please jimin forget me I know it's not impossible to forget my beautiful face and innocent heart but still try to forget me because I only belongs to my hyungie humph" tae said in one breath and huffed at him with pout Jimin looking at him 'WTF' look..... 'Are you done?' He asked tae nodded unsurely he sigh and give a tight smile to his cutie pie bestie and pinch his bread cheeks tae slapped his hand and glare at him. ....

"Yes you are too beautiful and too innocent baby that's way i'm afraid and showing my concern for you" jim said while caressing his hair.....

"What are you doing taetae why you want to push yourself in darkness you know right he will never love you then why are you always dreaming to marry him" jimin said seriously tae sigh and looked at him with his void eyes.....

"Nothing will happen to me chimchim you are thinking so much and I will make him fall for me and he will be definitely love me back" tae said in determination with a blank face...

"Oh, really!! When???" Jimin asked sarcastically tae looked away with pouty lips jimin sigh and turn him

"Tell me taetae how many times he rejected you in these 10 years tell me cub" jim asked he looked down sadly and inhale some breathe then he look at jimin with his cold eyes....

"2 or 3 times, maybe." tae whisper jimin squinted his eyes he sigh '20 times' again said and jimin nodded

"Anyway, forget about the past" tae said and went inside jim room from balcony Jimin sigh and follow him.....

"I just told my feelings to him I didn't purpose him so it's not rejection and I don't want his love either my love is enough for both of us and this time he don't able to reject me because of his parents" tae said and lay on the bed jimin nodded and lay beside him...

"Bub it's not easy the way you are saying. You will only get hurt in this marriage so reconsider your decision one more time" jimin said while looking at the ceiling tae nodded

"I feel happy when I get hurt by him at least I don't blame others for my this condition" tae said and cover himself with blanket and turn his back to jim

"Jimin you also thinks it's my crush or obsession" tae said 'of course not tae i'm just worried for you" jim said 'hmm don't worry everything will be fine' tae said and closed his eyes jimin sigh and stand up to went washroom.

"Still Jimin, how can you fall in love with me, you are bottom too" tae said with his closed eyes Jimin chuckled sarcastically while fuming in anger

"You alien, cute creature don't forget i'm already engaged with my love of life you better stop teasing me you naughty brat" jimin said and went inside the washroom to change into comfy clothes tae giggle when he heard door closed sound.... He love to teased everyone except one person he become so weak, shy and good boy infront of his special one.....

..................

*Kim Taehyung* 24 years old cutest creature of the family or world. Sweet, kind, naughty an angry lil tiger obey his parents, love a person so much from his teen age a good boy but some times bratty and stubborn belongs to wealthy family 3rd and last child of Mr Kim.... An interior designer work in a famous company yeah he work others company because he want to do this so his parents didn't stop him because he isn't doing anything wrong.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

*Park Jimin* 25 years old sweet, cute, kind hearted person sassy, bold he is engaged with his love of life one year ago he is tae's maternal cousin 2nd and last child of his family he is a dancer, run his own dance academy he belongs to a rich family......

.....................

To be continued......

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Thanks for reading my stories and following me .... 💜💚

Take care be safe.... ❤️🍁

Vote, comment and follow me if you like my stories...❣️💯