The Warning

Skya's POV

I was watching the news when it turned into an alerting message.

"This has just come in that a tornado warning has been set to be in the Oklahoma City area mostly to the west of the city," the news reporter said. I stood up and ran to my cousins room.When I reached Einshine's room he was looking out the window.

"I heared what the news reporter said and its not true," he exclaimed and looked at me.

"But,what if the news reporter is right Ein. What if the tornando warning is real, after all we are in tornado alley," I said, scared.

He sighed and looked at my shaking figure, then he looked into my dark murky purple eyes. When he saw my eyes change into that murky purple he looked surprised. You see, when I'm scared my eyes change into a murky purple, when I'm angry my eyes change into a redish purplish color, and when I'm happy my eyes are their usual purple.

"Come here baby," he said, opening his arms.

(If ur wondering ein calls me baby because I'm his little cousin in this story)

I ran into his arms and cuddled into his chest.

"Ein, I'm scared, please don't let the tornado take me, please!" I screamed and that's when Fredi came in and looked at my shaking form.

"What happened, did someone hurt skya?" He asked and walked to me and rubbed my back.

"No it's just that a tornado warning was pronounced on the news and she's scared as hell," Einshine replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its short, but at least I made a chapter.

But anyways that's it for this story so byeeeeee

~Cookie