I let out a surprised scream as a figure stood smack in the middle of my path and we collided. I yelped as I fell hard on my butt and the person's hand smacked my nose. My earplugs were yanked out of my ears and I groaned.

"What the hell!" A deep voice grumbled.

"What?" I asked confused. I could barely hear him over my loud panting.

The guy eyed me wearily and then had the audacity to check me out. What is there to see? I covered my face as I realized how bad I look. My blonde hair seemed to have slipped out of my ponytail and was all over the place. I was sweating like a pig and probably was sporting a tomato red face.

The guy chuckled before standing up. He offered me a hand and I took it. "I take my words back. Jackie was right." I snapped my head in the guy’s direction.

Oh. I’m so stupid!

“Abe?” I asked a little startled. “You take what words back?” I was completely out of it. My mind was buzzing and knees were wobbling. Adrenaline was still leaking through me and I couldn’t make sense of anything.

Abe chuckled as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. As if on instinct, I leaned into him to steady myself.

“Jackie told me you worked out like a man. I didn’t believe her till now.” He explained. I flushed at Jackie’s comparison. “A man!” I squeaked.

Abe nodded, awe taking over his beautiful features. “Three straight hours. You ran for three straight hours without stopping. I’m beyond impressed, Evans.”

“You’ve been watching me run for three hours? Isn’t that a little creepy?” I wondered.

“Why?” He shrugged. “I’d be a disgrace to my kind if I tore my gaze off those damn sexy legs!” Abe looked down at my sweaty body before looking back at my flaming face.

“Pervert!” I yelled smacking him on the chest. “I think I got myself a stalker.”

Abe grinned, showing off his pearly whites. “These eyes only stalk you, babe.”

I ignored the fluttering in my stomach and glanced at his attire. I wish I hadn’t! GOD! How can someone look so good? Abe’s proportionally muscular frame towered over me. He was dressed in swimming trunks that hung dangerously low and no shirt. Oh my.. is that a friggin 8 pack? Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Can I touch it? I really want to touch it! Is that weird? Gosh! This boy has got me talking to myself.

“Um, what?” I asked, tearing my gaze from his drool worthy abdomen.

Abe chuckled and I mentally sighed. Even his laugh was so darn sexy. It was deep and throaty an- wait! Get a grip woman! Geesh! One would think I’d never been around guys.

He rolled his beautiful brown eyes at me. “Are you even listening to me?”

I bit my lower lip. “Those abs DUDE! Hide them!!” I blurted out without thinking.

Abe doubled over in laughter and I just stood there waiting for the ground to swallow me whole. That’s not fair! He gets to stand there in all his hot glory and laugh at me while I stand here like an idiot smelling and looking like a pig.

I swear on my favorite pair of white skinny jeans that I’ve been possessed. I crept closer to Abe, personal space forgotten. I ran a hand through his chiseled muscles and groaned. His laughter came to an abrupt halt as he tensed up.

“Mia.” He breathed out.

I looked up at him from under my eyelashes. I stood up on my toes and wrapped an arm around his neck to bring his ear closer to my mouth. His alluring eyes were full of anticipation and I bit back a laugh. Gosh! This was so horrid! How did Jackie find joy in torturing guys?