↞𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙱𝚘𝚢↠

Start from the beginning

"Later, fish boy." she smirked as Malu walked off into the distance.

Iris sat there for another few minutes before getting up to go to her 'home'...she'd never consider this place as her home...never. She strolled a long the beach until someone came over in a panic, "Netey?" Iris asked confused.

"It's Lo'ak..." he panted out of breathe as he clutched her shoulders, "He's missing."

Her whole body froze and her world caved in. Lo'ak was missing. Was he dead? Injured? Lost? She thought hard for a moment, thinking where the hell her baby brother could be and then it clicked, "Aonung."

↠♥♡♥↞

𝚃𝚑𝚎 meal with the community had finished by the time Neteyam and Iris had got back and Iris went straight to Aonung, who her and her brother found hanging around on a beach to the far right.

She marched over to him. She'd had about enough of his banter for one day.

"Aw, if it isn't the little freak with her big brother to protect her..." he laughed, "Come to apologise, have we?"

She stormed over to him and wrapped her hand around his neck pinning him to a tree just behind him, "Where is he." she growled, she was seething. First her sister and now her brother?

"W-who? Get off of me!" he shouted.

"You know EXACTLY who I'm talking about Aonung. WHERE THE HELL IS MY BROTHER?!" she was practically screaming in his face.

"SISTER." Neteyam pulled her back off him and held her wrist as he turned to Aonung, "You heard her, where is he?" he was fuming.

"FINE!" he shouted frightened of having the crap beaten out of him by Iris, "We took him out of the reef and...left him there."

"YOU WHAT?!" the siblings yelled in unison.

↠♥♡♥↞

𝙽𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚖 marched Aonung into their Marui by his braid, closely followed by a concerned Iris, "Now tell him what you told us." Neteyam said gruffly as the three reached Jake and Kiri.

↠♥♡♥↞

𝙻𝚘'𝚊𝚔 was bought back on a Skimwing before the entire village. Jake instantly ran over to his son just to declare, carelessly that he had a few mere scratches and he was okay, but soon enough the whole family came.

Ney'tiri ran over to Lo'ak and quickly scanned him over to make sure he was okay, "I pray for the strength that I do not pluck the eyes out of my youngest son." she hissed while making a clawing motion at his eyes.

"No, my son knows better than to take him outside of the reef." Tonowari stated whilst pushing Aonung onto the ground, "The blame is his."

"Okay..." Jake said trying to rush to get them out of there.

"No." Lo'ak looked down for a moment before meeting eyes with Tonowari, "This is not Aonung's fault, it was my idea. Aonung tried to talk me out of it, really."

"Lo'ak." Ney'tiri hissed.

"Come on let's go." Jake muttered angrily.

Lo'ak followed Jake with a quick, "Sorry."

Ney'tiri followed a long with the other four children who were silent.

"Look, Dad you told me to make friends with these kids. That's all I was-" Lo'ak tried to explain but was cut off by Jake.

"I don't wanna hear it." Jake was furious, "You've brought shame to this family." he glared at him.

Lo'ak looked numb, "Can I go please..."

"Any more trouble and I jerk a knot in your tail, you read me?" Jake asked sternly.

"Yes Sir, Lima Charlie." He looked broken.

"Go..." Jake mumbled as Lo'ak walked off.

"Where were you?" Ney'tiri asked as she turned Neteyam.

"Yeah, what happened to 'keep an eye on your brother'?" Jake asked frustrated.

"Sorry, Sir." was all Neteyam could mumble.

Iris was sick of this she watched as Aonung and her brother spoke and then her brother rushed off. She was so upset, her Dad treated him like dirt.

She loosened her grip on Kiri's arm and shoulder barged past her Dad to run after Lo'ak.

"Hey!" was all that Jake could shout after her but she was already gone down the beach after Lo'ak.

↠♥♡♥↞