↞𝙰 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛↠

↠♥♡♥↞

↠♥♡♥↞

Jake and Ney'tiri decided to tell the children one by one. Even though it pained them both to see the devastation on all their kids faces, Iris' reaction upset them both the most.

↠♥♡♥↞

𝙽𝚘.❞ she stated bluntly, "I'm not leaving." she managed to cover up how much her heart ached at the fact she had to leave.

"Well, I'm sorry but you don't have much of a choice." Jake fought back. If he could break Ney'tiri this would be a piece of cake.

"I don't want to." Iris crossed her arms and quickly shifted a glance at her siblings watching her from the place they sat yesterday.

Jake sighed. She was stubborn, stubborn as hell, "Look. That man had you under his knife." he tried to reason.

"No, that's wrong." she smirked, "I had him under my knife." She was proud of that.

"Look." Ney'tiri stepped forward and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Ma Princess. You don't have a choice." 

Iris knew that, she knew that all too well. But she couldn't accept it. She brushed her Mother's hand off her shoulder and stormed off.

↠♥♡♥↞

Iris had stormed out of camp. She went into the forest. That man couldn't kill her anyways, he was too scared.

She slumped down on a tree branch and started sharpening her knife. She was mad and sad. She didn't want to leave. This was her home.

Lost in thought Iris hadn't noticed the abundance of tree spirits falling down towards her. She carried on sharpening her knife until one landed on her hand. Then another on her arm, and another. She was soon covered in them, "What the..."

All of a sudden her ears wrung. An ear splitting shriek echoed in her brain. Her eyes rolled backwards into her head and soon she was awake again, or was she?

She stood up. All she could see was black. Oh shit. Have I been killed? She asked herself. All of a sudden a hazy white figure appeared in the dark.

"It's you!" Iris held her knife tightly, "From the other day!" she held her knife up. The figure said nothing and just as Iris was about to strike she woke up.

She bolted, upright gasping for air. She was drenched in sweat and in a completely different place than before. She looked up. She had fallen, about 50 ft, she must of landed on something to slow it down, so she didn't die.

She looked around for a moment completely dazed. Then she looked at the sky, "Shit it's eclipse!"

She stood up trying to figure out how to get back. Then she remembered, "Adira!"

↠♥♡♥↞

Back at camp, Lo'ak was starting to worry. He'd searched everywhere for his sister. Had she just left? No. No, she wouldn't do that. He reassured himself. 

He walked back over to the ikrans. He petted Adira, "We'll find her." he sighed, he wasn't really saying that to the ikran though. 

He started to walk back to tell the others when a major breeze picked up. He spun around and his sister's ikran had taken flight, "'Dira?" he shouted, "What the-". Adira just flew away as Lo'ak ran to tell Jake.

↠♥♡♥↞

Iris sat there waiting. Maybe she hadn't heard... she thought. But then strong winds picked up and the bushes lent over, clinging onto the grass for dear life.

"'Dira!" Iris cried running over to her ikran. She wrapped her arms around the banshee's neck, "Thank eywa you came!" she hopped on to her connecting her braid, "Let's go!"

↠♥♡♥↞

It was pitch black now, and Jake and the whole family were searching. Lo'ak and Neteyam finally worked together for once too.

Iris landed Adira and slid off her wing, "Thank you." she breathed placing her head against her ikran's.

"Sister!" Neteyam called embracing Iris.

"Jesus Ri!" Lo'ak gasped, "Stop running off like that!" he hugged her too.

"I'm fine, I'm fine and Lo'ak you don't even know what Jesus means." she placed a hand on her hip.

Soon enough Kiri and Tuk heard the commotion too and came running to their sister.

"Riri!" Tuk hugged her sister's legs and Iris patted her head.

"Iris!" Kiri hugged her sister tightly.

Jake and Ney'tiri were worried sick. Especially Jake, he blamed himself for being so hard on her, so when he saw her he had a wave of relief wash over him.

Him and his wife ran over and hugged their daughter, "Oh my god you're okay."

"Yeah..." she replied hugging them back. The truth was she was still shocked about that strange encounter. What was it trying to do? Trying to tell her? She sighed. At least she had her family. Like her Dad said, our family is our fortress.

↠♥♡♥↞