Faram Orbius VIII

Start from the beginning

"You mean, it's so fucked."

"I-Ibuki..." Aoi sweatdropped.

"Let him curse." Kimiko clicked her tongue in annoyance. "If he hadn't, I would've."

"We know going in how insane this tournament would be, but... Still, what the shit?!"

She patted his shoulder exactly twice. "Yeah, let it out, buddy. For both our sakes."

So he continued rambling and ranting until the whistle came.

~~~~~

There was something different about seeing the Faramians going through Earth Eleven and seeing the coach do it. His entire body couldn't move for a good while, not as he watched him and the Baran Brothers using Teikoku's signature move.

(His eyes involuntarily darted over to the blonde on the other bench. She was clearly uncomfortable, and it was killing him that he couldn't just run over to snap her out of it.)

Shinsuke was able to stop it with his new hissatsu, and that was when he finally mentally slapped himself. Hilary got to the ball first, and it went to Ryugel before it reached him, just after he got through the midfielders with Rodan's help. Minaho and Manabe were in front of him once again, and with the minimal amount of space he had, he couldn't just move around them like previous times.

They're starting to learn my patterns. Honestly, good for them. He could almost feel a smile on his face as he struggled. Improving as the match goes on... This is real soccer! How blessed he was that, after nearly a month-long hiatus, he was able to fight against people like them first.

"You're fighting the deciding match for who is strongest in the galaxy at this level?!"

Before he could blink, Kuroiwa had the ball, and Manabe and Minaho were thrown off the ground.

"Too soft!'

Wha...?! Barely a second later, the man was charging straight for him. He didn't have time to react and was tackled as he continued to bulldoze through the field.

Kyou?!

"I'm fine..." He groaned as he sat up. "It'll take more than that to keep me down."

I know, but...

"Sit back down or you're gonna make people question."

... You're the one talking out loud, dumbass.

"If you don't defy conventional wisdom, then you won't obtain the strongest power." Kuroiwa declared loudly. "Try and stop me!"

He clicked his tongue as he watched him go through the entire field, friend and foe. "No one's here to hear me, stupid."

As soon as he got up, he went as fast as he could to catch up. Tenma was just a little ways ahead of him, while Matatagi was closer to the coach. After beating Barga back, Kuroiwa jumped and surrounded himself in flames.

No fucking way...!

"Fire Tornado!"

Matatagi, having run past him, was now standing between the ball and the keeper, eyes wide in shock. His own feet moved faster, throwing himself in front of Matatagi, and it seemed Tenma had the same idea. Both their legs reached the ball right before it could hit the other boy's face.

While they were able to deflect it, the impact still sent the three of them to the ground.

Right as they sat up, they saw a red beam shooting from the sky, disentegrating the flying ball. It landed right on Kuroiwa, and the next thing they knew, an explosion occured. When the dust cleared, bits of metal were scattered about.