A Dark Surprise

"Hey Leona-san, time to wake up. Shihihi.." The sun fell in from the window on the second prince's face, groaning. Ruggie, trying to get his housewarden out of bed, started collecting his clothes. "Really Leona-san, you aren't a kid anymore. Still can't put clothes in a basket?" Leona, turning around to face the hyene, showing him the middle finger. A sigh was heard from the hyene's mouth. Suddenly, screams and screaming filled the ears of the two. Picking his curiosity, the housewarden went to his window, followed by the hyene."Run! Run for dear life!", "It swallowed him! Where is the housewarden?!" "None of my magic work on these things!" "Event brute force is harmless!". The two were shocked at the view. Little black creatures appeared out of the shadow, some out of flying lights from the students. "Ruggie come, let's get down and destroy those things", Leona said. "Shehehe, alright Leona-san".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"HOUSEWARDEN", a greenhaired boy screamed. Riddle, still in his red pyjama fought against silver creatures which appeared out of nowhere. "Try, get as many people as possible. We have to evacuate, IMMEDIATELY! If someone wants to stay behind or makes problems, it's OFF WITH THEIR HEAD!", Riddle screamed. He was at his limit and with his tainted crystal, he thought of the worst. "Housewarden, a lot of students transformed into those black things!" another voice screamed. Charter, with two all to well known first years, ran towards him. "WHAT! Retreat, immediately! We have to leave the dorm and regroup with the other dormheads for a plan." After spoken, the five fought their way to the mirror, only to be greated by more monsters. Through fighting, they tried to reach the headmasters room." This is crazier than our rules", Ace states before blasting of his wind magic.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Finally, it wasn't funny anymore", Floyd says, while entering the headmasters room. "Just what happened here?" his twin Jade asks.

---
"Moorning", Floyd said. "Good morning Azul", Jade stated. "Morning you two." The housewarden replied. "Maaan, this early, and already troubles in the Monstro Lounge. That's Bad" Floyd said, recalling the screams and noises in the Lounge which woke him up. "Then, let's clear the Chaos". But as soon as they entered, the room, they were shocked to see Monsters everywhere. "Gwaaahhh", a sound one of the Monsters made while running at the three. Azul pulled out his magic pen and shot water magic at it. Jade was quick to shoot magic at the glass which broke and the Leech twins transformed quickly. Getting Azul, they swam to the mirrow, followed by the black water monsters. While the twins swam, Azul tried his best to protect the three from the intruders, not seeing other students. When they got out of their dorm, they were greeted by more monsters. "Azul, I recommend you to not use magic anymore. Your pen is quite tainted",Jade said, pointing at Azul's pen. "Let's run to the headmaster! The loser has to do the dishes!" Floyd said amused, starteling the other two. Grabbing Azul, who tried to get out of Floyd's grip, he dashed away, shortly followed by his twin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Kalim! Let me down, NOW!", Jamil screamed at his dormhead, currently flying with him to the mirror after grabbing some of the treasures. The vice housewarden didn't even want to ask how he got there unharmed and with seven carpets FULL of gold and jewels." Jamil, I think you haven't noticed, but you NEARLY DIED! And I searched the whole dorm, we are the only ones left. Everyone is gone!" Kalim screamed at his servant. Jamil, still taken aback from the information, holding the hand of the housewarden while passing through the mirror and flying to Mr. Crowley.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" WHAT THE.. " "LANGUAGE EPEL", Vil said while dragging five bags on a broom. The Pomfiore dorm had an excours on "how to look beautiful on a broom". Everybody packed enough with them, knowing the perfectionist in their housewarden. The sudden monster attack got mostly all students, except three. So those three tried to flee to the headmage for shelter while firing magic at the "ugly creatures", as Schoenheit stated on those. "Roi du poison, we need to hurry, our make-up is getting too drenched" Rook told the other two. "Fine, I think we can speed up much more, the way to the headmage is long and we don't get a pause if we ask for that, if I interpret the situation correct", Vil said while sweating from using too much magic. "Then let's go m*****f**kers" Epel screamed, which is followed by a very loud "LANGUAGE!!! Oh, I give up..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nii-san, you didn't need to drag us here" Ortho said to his brother who watched the other dormheads in their way to the headmage's room, he, his brother, and the four Diasomnia students are in. "I didn't want you to get hurt, OK? And there were too many monsters, not even humans." Idia replied to his little brother. "Interesting, isn't it my dear?" Lilia asked Malleus. "Indeed". "Em, Sebek?", Idia began, which was followed by a death glare and a very rude "what human!". "Eu... Ehm.. Could you please t-take down Silver from my b-back?",came a very quiet request. In the end, Silver, currently sleeping in Idia's flamehair, was dragged away from him by Lilia. "Nya, I could have defeated those lowly monsters if Yuu hadn't brought me here!" Grim said. Yuu just rolled their eyes. After a loud "BAM", the other dormheads and companions arrived, closing the door fastly, nearly hitting eachother. After a long silence, the headmage began talking. "I see you all made it here. I'm sorry for the losses you've made on your way, but be gratious of my kindness to-- OW!" Before the headmage could end speaking, He was hit by Professor Crewels stick. "To sum up what he wants to say, we are under attack, helpless and without backup, which is why we tried to isolate this room and get you all here. I am not informed about your circumstances, but I hope the ones who have something with them, share with the others. " Professor Crewel said. Suddenly, a bright light appeared and the mirror of darkness was in the middle of the room. Instead of the normal dark color, it shone and a little silhouette with big ears was seen." Mickey! Great timing, have you figure it out? " asked a very exited Yuu. "Hello Yuu, yes, I did. Emm.. Who are the other people in the room?" a very confused Mickey asked. "Oh, hello sir, I am Headmage Crowley. If I may ask, but what is this all about?" Mr. Crowley asked politely. The students were taken aback, that their headmage could talk without reminding them of his gratiousness. "Well, I had contact to Yuu for quiet a while now and we wanted to meet eachother, so we tried to find a way for them to travel here." Mickey explained. "Activate it, what ever it is, we can't keep the door shut much longer!" Jack screamed over the room, trying to close the door again, while Ruggie helped him by kicking the monsters. Unfortunately, he got bit by one of them in the ankle, which now looked like a crashed noodle. Leona was fast to pick him up and carry him piggy-style. "Heartless? But I thought, we didn't have a connection to your world? Well then, let's go!" Mickey claimed and a bright light filled the whole room, sucking every tea her and student inside.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Where are they? What happened to their school? Where did the dissapear  to? Will they ever go home?

To be continued in the next Part!!