I hope (Ai x reader)

Start from the beginning

The next day. I went to the living and I just saw Ranmaru-senpai lazily lied down on the sofa like a lazy bum. Camus-senpai putting a lot of sugar cubes in his hot tea, meaning he's in the good mood today even though his face is very serious. And Reiji-senpai just being... Reiji... Annoying the two senpai.

Suddenly, Ai began to enter the living room, wearing his casual clothes. He looked at me with his blank eyes and I looked at him but for a few second I averted his gaze. "Ohayou..." Ai greeted.

"Ohayou Ai-Ai~" Reiji greeted back and studying Ai's clothes from head to toe "Hm... You're going somewhere Ai-Ai?"

"(first name)..." I looked at him "today, we won't be having lessons. I have shooting today, so, you can do anything you want for today. I'll be with Nanami." I nodded and faked smiled. I learned acting from Reiji-senpai and I professionally did it. He turned his back on me and went out with Nanami.

Watching him walk away with Nanami, it makes my heart stop beating. I bit my lip to resist crying but I couldn't. I stormed off to my room and lock myself. I cover my face with my pillow and cried until night time.

I wanted to cry some more but I got teared up again. I went to the bathroom and take a bath and I decided to take a stroll outside. Once again, I stopped by the lake and look at my own reflection. I look at the picture of Ai-senpai and me on my dance lessons... It was my first successful dance lesson that I want to take a picture of Ai-senpai and me as a sentimental gift for myself for working and practicing hard. I smiled at the photo and closed my phone then shoved inside my side pocket. I looked at the sky and watch the starts twinkle.

"Ai-senpai like Nanami right?" I smiled to myself "I'm such an idiot for falling in love with an android. I'm such an idiot for falling in love with someone who he already likes someone else." I sat down on the grass and lied down and closed my eyes for a moment.

"What are you doing here outside, sleeping?" I heard a voice from so near to me that I had to open my eyes quickly. I almost had a mini heart attack that it was only Ai. Who just came back from work.

"Ai-senpai..." I sat up and smiled "welcome back~" he just looked at me... I wanted to walk away but that will make him mad. "Ai-senpai?"

"(First name), you said you're an idiot for falling in love with someone who already likes someone else, right?" I nodded "who is that 'someone'?" he questioned. I was shock that he's asking that. I tried to change the topic but he keeps on questioning it. I tried to lie to him but still didn't work.

"If you keep on denying and lying to me, I will make your schedule more--"

"FINE I'LL TELL YOU" I yelled

"......"

"I like you! It's you who I like Ai-senpai! There, are you happy now?!"

"........"

"I know you wouldn't like me back, because I know you like Nanami!"

"(First name)... I don't like Na--"

"Then why are you with her always?! Why are you with her every time?! Why did you blush when you looked at her?! You don't like her?! Then what about the way you talk to her?! And I noticed that you're avoiding me!" I threw him thousands of question and venom words at him. He was just looking at me with his disbelief eyes. He clicked his tongue and grabbed my shoulders.

"Listen to me first (F/n)! Alright I admit! I like Nanami!" he continued "(f/n)... I tried to avoid you because it would affect my career!" and this had me enough I pushed him away from me and he fell on the grass

"So you're being selfish now Ai...." I turned my back on him and walked away.

When I returned to my room, I grab my luggage and starts packing all my clothes and things inside... I wanted to go back in my hometown and never come back. Good thing I had my ticket ready. I waited until morning for my flight.

Third person's P.O.V

Ai stood in front of (f/n)'s door. He lift his hand and knocked, but there was no reply. He knocked again for the second time and no reply again. He turned the doorknob and he was surprised that the door is open. He opened the door and saw that her things are gone, so does her clothes. He saw a note on the table and picked it up to read it.

"Ai, please don't come and look for me. I won't be coming back.
Sincerely, (f/n) (l/n)"

Ai crumpled the paper and threw it in the trash bin. He jumped in his car and told his driver to drive to the airport. Ai started panicking that he won't be able to see (f/n) again. He finally admits himself that it's not Nanami he likes... it was (f/n) all along. He likes... no... Love (f/n).

(F/N) P.O.V

I was waiting for my flight for like 30 min. now and still the plane hasn't arrived yet. I looked at my watch time to time and still my plane hasn't arrived. I was getting impatient. I was about to complain about my flight but the plane has finally arrived! I was about to give my ticket but someone just shouted my name. I turned around to see the person who's shouting my name.

I narrowed my eyes to see that person. A Cyan tied hair, cyan eyes, white shirt and a beige vest. It's none other than Mikaze Ai. He ran towards me, I wanted to quickly give my ticket and get on the plane but my feet won't move. I just froze in place. He stopped in front of me and panting for hair. That's rare for an android to get tired.

"(f/n) please don't go!" he said staring me in the eyes. The eyes that I wanted to avoid but couldn't. I wanted to cover my ears so that I won't hear his voice but couldn't.

"Please don't go... Please don't leave me... I want to be with you (f/n)" he hugged me. A warm hug that I wanted to get away but couldn't.

"Why....? Why did you chase after me....?"

"Because I'm lacking one very important thing..." he pulled away and cupped my face and I looked at him with a question look on my face.

"You..." this made me speechless. My heart skips a bit when he said this. I looked into his eyes to see if he was lying or not. He's saying the truth.

"A-Ai... Cut the jokes... What's with this all of a sudden?" I asked and felt my tears streaming down.

He wipes my tears away with his thumb and he smiled softly "it's you who I love... I realized that it's not Nanami who I love.. It's you (f/n)" he hugged me again but this time tightly. Like he doesn't want me to let go... "Aishiteru... (f/n).... Zutto..."

I blinked and thinking if this was a dream or not. But, I can feel his hug... His warmth.. I can hear his voice... I see his face... I'm not dreaming... This is all real.

"Aishiteru... Ai Mikaze..." I hugged him back and smiles.

He pulled away and caress my cheek with his thumb and he leaned closer and closer until his lips met mine. His soft lips, I really love it. It feels like I'm in heaven with him. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. Not caring if the people in the airport are staring at us with disgust. I just want my time with Ai.

He pulled away and smiles at me "Do you wanna go back to the dorm?" he asked. Of course I nod.

And this is my first time falling in love with an android who looks like a human, an idol, and the perfect person who I will be with forever.

(A/N: for those who ship Ai x Nanami I'm sorry but I had to-)

=====================================================================================

Q: what's the reason why I write this?

A: because I wanna tease my best friend and of course I got bored-

well if you want some more just comment below-

BaiBai~