Let's Get Married New Version

Chapter Seven

The two haven't seen each other the next few days. Minho had his scheduled packed for photoshoots and runway shows which always gets held far from Seoul. On the other hand Chan was busy too but not as much as Minho.

They tried to contact each other but they could only get few minutes in call and two to three exchanged messages. Nonetheless the important for them is to at least check on each other.

"Minho, you have called shouldn't you be in your photoshoot?" Chan asked through phone.

"The photoshoot was moved tomorrow afternoon, I'll be having plenty of time for dinner tonight, sounds good?" Minho chuckled. He'd knew the older would be happy about this just like him.

Chan's face lit up, "Sounds good! Where should we meet? Should I get you from where you are?"

"I'm fine. We should just meet at the restaurant, can I pick?" Minho stated.

"Yeah, sure wherever you like." Chan agreed as he closed his laptop immediately.

"I'll just text you the address, see you there." Minho said before waiting for Chan's response and ended the call after.

Chan smiled to himself and prepared himself as quick as possible before the knocks from the door made him stop from moving.

"Good evening, Mr. Bang." His secretary greeted as he stood tall behind the door after he entered the room.

"Good evening, Joonyoung what can I help you?" Chan asked as he started to move around and wore his coat.

"Someone wants to meet you, sir." his secretary said and his voice was in complete confusion.

"The working hours is already over, could it be one of my artists?" Chan asked, sounding confused like  his secretary.

"He said he's a schoolmate of yours back in college, his name is Lee Felix." Joonyoung informed and with saying all of that Chan paused and frowned.

"Is he waiting outside?" Chan asked.

"Yes sir."

"Well, please let him in."

"Yes sir."

Chan waited for his secretary to inform the said visitor. He was already ready to go out yet he still need to attend Felix which he will make sure that their talk won't exceed to 15 minutes. He has still Minho waiting for him out there.

"Finally, we have met!" Felix enthusiastically approached the older and engulfed with a tight hug.

"Oh–uh, yeah." Chan backed away and pushed the latter with gentleness despite the uncomfortable he felt.

"Chan we need to talk about us." Felix suddenly got serious and held Chan's hands. Which caused for the older to trail his eyes down to.

"Excuse me? What's there to talk about us?" Chan asked ridiculed by the latter's statement and quickly took his hands away. Felix frowned at him, "You see, I have plans tonight with someone. I don't have much time to have this talk which there isn't." he finished before stretching his arms to lead the latter out.

Felix stared at his stretched arms before looking back into the older's eyes, "You've finally moved on?"

Chan sighed and put his arms down before he rubbed his face with his hands out of frustration, "Let me clear this thing up, there's nothing going on between us and what happened on that night was a mistake."

"But you said you love me!" Felix exclaimed breathing heavily. He felt hurt.

"I never did!" Chan argued.

"You said it." Felix held his tears back from falling, "The night when we made love, you said it."

"Look, we were in a party, a party okay? We drink, we dance, we kiss a stranger but after it it doesn't really matter at all. And it's not making love, we were drunk completely drunk and making love isn't for persons who's drunk. And please it's already 3 years since that."

"Then what about when we were in a relationship for three months?" Felix asked hungered for answers.

"That was three months of torture in me!" Chan snarled getting even more frustrated.

The tears that Felix has been holding had finally fallen like the streams of the river. He asked between his sobs, "Is it because of me?"

"No, it was because of myself, my stupid decisions tortured me." Chan stated, "If I hadn't knew that you're my best friends brother I wouldn't be able to take the responsiblity but you were my best friends brother so I had to."

"What kind of responsibility you ought to me?! Did I asked you to?" Felix suddenly felt anger rushing through his veins.

"You didn't but I thought I had a responsibilty to you because of that night. I pushed myself to be with you but we weren't working." Chan said and sighed. "Look, I'm really sorry if I had broken your heart for these past years but can you let things go? Let's understand each other, okay?"

"I'm hurt." Felix cried and clutched his shirt.

"I am too, I hurted you I hurted myself too. Blame me if you want, we cleared this already, let's just move on, okay? It's not easy but I know you can." Chan said trying to soothe the sobbing younger.

"I can't." Felix sobbed wiping his tears continuously as he shook his head. "I shouldn't have my hopes high on you, I thought we can talk this out and we'll be together again but it seems you're really not into it."

Chan stayed silent.

Felix harshly wiped his last tears which he really hoped that it was the last tears before looking straight into the older's eyes. He really had his hopes high but hearing that the older has someone to meet up tonight his heart clenched. He really thought he could make them together again.

He looked down before throwing the bracelet Chan had gave him back when they were still together. If Chan had only pushed himself into their relationship this bracelet must meant nothing at all. It was all an act. Fake. Lies.

After throwing it he left leaving Chan behind. The older finally got to breath and exhaustion has come in to him. He didn't want to move for a moment and think about what just happened now.

All in all he finally felt relaxed. He finally had cleared things up with the younger but he somehow felt bad for him. Netherless no ones bugging him around anymore.