Possibilities Of Tomorrow

Start from the beginning

"There is no me and Loki, what about you and Mj,"

"Wow low blow, me and her are talking,"

"As maybe a potential relationship,"

"No seems more like friends," he says sadly

"Dude, just ask her I can see you like her, and I'm pretty sure she can see it as well,"

"It's not that easy," he says

"I assure you she likes you just ask her out,"

"I don't know, what about you and Loki I saw the way he looked at you before we left,"

"What no, were just friends,"

"I'm pretty sure friends don't look at each other like that," he says while swinging his feet

"Spider,"

"Look, he looks at you how I look at MJ when she's not looking, he is down bad," slightly laughing at his statement she shakes her head.

"I don't know,"

"Do you like him," Peter asked, looking at him she didn't say anything

"It's a simple question,"

"Yes I like him, I value his opinion, I value his thoughts, I value his feelings, he's polite and charming and what's not to love, I mean he's even a prince,"

"Okay, so what's stopping you,"

"I thought we were talking about you and MJ,"

"You didn't answer the question, what's stopping you,"

"I don't want to lose him, I don't want to open myself to those kinds of emotions that I know I'm going to have to feel and lose him," she says while looking at the thousands of buildings in front of them.

"If I ask MJ out will you tell Loki how you feel," Looking at him she takes a deep breath

"Fine, if you go on a date with MJ I will tell him how I feel,"

After stopping a few robberies and muggings Peter and Y/n sit on the roof of a tall building looking at the clouded sky.

"I can't believe he hit me," she says while holding her face

"Well, at least we weren't shot or stabbed this time,"

"I guess that's a plus, you staying at the tower tonight," she asked while looking at him

"Yeah, I told May I was working late for Tony but I will be back home tomorrow morning," he says

The sound of the crackle of thunder erupted around them, she jumped as the vibration shook her body,

"Looks like it's going to rain," Peter says, looking over at his partner looking at her stiff body.

"Are you okay," he asked but she didn't respond, the echoes of thunder left chills on her skin.

"Mutant, are you okay," he asks again while shaking her softly. Slowly nodding her head she jumped again when thunder sounded around them.

"Let's get back to the tower," standing up on the roof he looks at her, slightly worried.

"I don't think I should fly," she says, taking a step forward, she wraps her arms around him as he steps on the edge of the building.

"Hold on tight," he says while reaching out his arm and swinging from building to building, landing on the small balcony she lets him go and opens the window to her room.

"Are you sure you're okay, you were shaking the entire time on the way back," he says while taking off his mask. Nodding her head she takes deep breaths.