Engayum Kadhal

"Microbes are tiny living things that are found all around us and are too small to be seen...." The class teacher continued her teaching while Arjun as a class topper listened keenly.

"Excuse me Mam" a girl from other section interrupted the class.

"Yes. Come in"

"Mam, Principal called Arjun. I was told to inform you."  She said and left the class.

Arjun knocked the door of the principal room. He very well known that principal is going to appreciate him for his good marks in the recent exams. His anticipation is killing him.
"Come in." A person from the other side of the room replied him.

Seeing Mithra there is a pure blissful for him. He refused to believe his own eyes. He was so lost in her talking to the principal with a everlasting smile in her face made his heart melt. Suddenly Principal's voice broke his trance.

"Hey Arjun. Come come " She signaled him to come. That's when Mithra noticed him. A tall boy with chocolate brown eyes, a trimmed beard perfect popular boy look made her realise why he has been called as popular boy "THE KADHAL MANNAN".

"Ayyo enna kannu di ithu" she thought in her head. A brief eye contact was made. She turned around not able to look into his eyes.

"Actually nan ungala ethuku kooptena...... Both scored very good marks in the conducted exams.... so final 12 th batch kum 10 th batch education kagavum school management has arranged a kerala tour for you guys" Principal said making the duo shocked.

"Ippo ithe yen unga kitta soldrena..... overall 12 th ku Arjun um and overall 10 th ku Mithra  vum leader ah nan appoint panniruken.....i know you guys have the capability to do this. So good luck guys....entha oru nuisance um en kadhula vizhadhe alavuku just go and enjoy the trip okay....?" Principal said while the two nodded the head happily.

Both Mithra and Arjun left the principal's office together.

"Cha......ithuku than kooptangala...? Na kooda avanga table la irukura chocolate ah suttathuku vechi seiya poranga nenachen parvala thapichiten" Mithra said and Arjun chuckled.

"Kozhantha" he admired her.

He felt his heartbeat raise when she turned to him.

"Mithra" she gave her hand for a handshake.
"Theriyume.... I'm Arjun"He chuckled and shake his hands with her.
"Enakum than theriyum" she laughed and hopped towards the corridor.

"Epdi?" He shouted.
"Neenga than Mr.Kadhal Mannan achey" she smiled showing her dimples.

"Now you turn" she shouted.
"Neethan Ms. Popular girl achey......Unna poyi yarkachum theriyama irukuma" he shouted back.

"Ada ama laa" she hit her forehead and laughed sheepishly.

"Seri aprm pakalam Arjun senioreyyy.....tataaa" she shouted and hopped to her class room.

Suddenly Arjun realised what had happened just now.
"Did she really called me Arjun senior??....Ayyo kadavuleyy" He danced in the middle of the corridor like a mad man.

A anonymous person was sitting in the middle of the couch in his house. He smiled evily by seeing a pic of girl which was none other than Mithra.

"Paah evlo azhaga irukaa" He traced his fingers in the phone. Suddenly door swing open revealing a girl in her  mid 20s.

A nuptial chain surrounding her neck indicated her the wife of the man.  He fakely smiled at her.

"Vaa da Swetha.....ipdi vanthu pakathula ukaru..."  He moved giving some space for his wife to take the place.