❣️❣️❣️❣️

Jungkook left the next day and the meeting took place later that evening he had called taehyung on his arrival and he made promises to call back saying he was busy with a client .

Jungkook hasn't heard from him since then which made the other displeased ,he wish he could just go back to his husband Tomorrow but unfortunately the meeting was postponed to the next day which means he had to spend another night away from his husband which wasn't making him happy at all .

He checked into his hotel room as he laid tiredly ,his phone rang and fortunately it was taehyung who he had been expecting to call ...

"Hey darling".

"Hi my love ,sorry couldn't call you all day was busy with work ,how was the meeting?"

"Went well ,just need to do some finalizing tomorrow, I really do miss you "

"I miss you too ,so I won't be seeing you tomorrow then ?"

"Sadly yes ,but I promised to fly in first thing next tomorrow morning " .

"Ok love ,will talk to you before bed need to shower then have dinner ,have you had dinner ?"

"Not hungry ,had something during the meeting "

"Ok my love ,talk to you later I love you muah " .

"Muah darling ,make sure you call me back " jungkook who was eager to talk with his husband till they both fell asleep .
*
"
*
But unfortunately at the time taehyung turned on a video call it look less than 5mins for him to fall asleep but jungkook was happy at least he got to see his husband's face as he slept and he whispers ' I love you my darling goodnight '.