collide - max and logan

NARRATOR POV

The heavly breath was so loud, the man that was moving his hand up and down on his length.

The man could feel the body feel like burning, he could feel the sweat on his chest.

The other hand to find his phone while the other keep moving and his mouth keep moaning, finally he found he's phone and trying to call one person that he needed that time.

The person that got called as 'sweet gum' on the phone, the man waiting not patiently keep moaning and letting a heavy breath get out from he's mouth.

"Hello? Max hey my meeting is done now and I'm on the way home sweetie." The man on the phone saying, the other trying to keep calm while he keep moving his hand and sweet making him looking very sexy.

"logan? pleasee come home i need you so bad." Max saying letting a small moan out, he could feel the organisms making his stomach wet.

The man named logan on the phone chuckled, max can't wait to feel logan filled him up.

"can not be patient ey? I'll be back don't lock the door." Logan say on the phone, max trying his best to shut but his moan and little scream making logan on the other place there hard.

"ughh oh ok I'm waiting." Max say before end the call, keep himself to shut was so hard.

Before logan leave him on the apartment the man putting a vibrator on his ass making him so sensitive by the vibration, sometimes the vibration is changing because the vibrator it self was connected to logan phone so logan could do whatever he want.

Max itself didn't wear anything like shirt or boxer, he was fully naked and in the pc table there was a camera where logan could watch him doing anything.

His hand was a bit shaky so he can't let the vibrator out from his asshole, max also couldn't push the vibrator if he did logan would swat his ass until red.

When max could feel the vibration was not so hard he breath heavly, but a couple second later the vibration making his feet shaking he could feel his asshole was wet and his cock also wet of precum.

And max could hear a door was opened max trying his best to get up and sit like a good dog that wanting their owner to treat them, when max seeing logan max and couldn't help but opening logan buttoned shirt.

"woah not so patient." Logan say while chuckled, when logan shirt was opened max kissing logan abs and logan neck.

Logan carefully puting max to the bed and making him on top max, logan kissing max neck and leaving a lot of hickey.

Logan unzipped his pants and lower his boxer in front of max, max seeing logan dick was happy but also scared because sometimes logan put dick to his asshole without a lube making it hurt sometimes bleeding.

"You want to suck it or not?." Logan ask making sure max want it or not, max nodded and looking at logan.

Max blue ocean eye looking so cute like a kitten, logan was pleased so he sit on max stomach and letting max sucking his big dick.

Logan dick was bigger than what max could think, max remember the first person has a big dick he knows is daniel but when max in relationship with logan and hasing sex with logan from that max chance his mind logan hasing a big dick.

"Stop i don't want to cum on your mouth, i want to fill your ass with my sperm." Logan said before pulled out his dick from max mouth, max giving little whimper and making logan smile.

Logan take his phone and put the vibration on the highest making max let a loud moan, logan lifting max legs up and rest the leg on his shoulder while now he was in between max leg.

Max could feel two finger that filled with lube inside his ass, max gasping and moaning.

Max hand squeezing the bed cover, after a couple minute Logan pulled in his dick in max ass making the older driver moan loudly.

"ooohhhh feels nice." Max say with a moan, logan moving his waist while kissing Max's thigh.

Logan leaving a lot of hickey in max thigh making the driver looking so muck pretty in logan's eyes, logan keep moving harder and faster making max feeling so much pressure on his hole.

Logan could see max trying to touching himself when max moving his hand on his dick logan hand touch max's hand, logan helping max to moving the hand making max dick oversensitive.

Max legs shaking when he could feel the organism, max ket out his organisn and the sperm liquid on his chest and his stomach.

"logan.. Full agh." Mas say while moaning, max could feel logan dick was almost fully inside him making him feeling full.

Logan didn't care what max saying he keep moving his dick and sometime he kiss and biting the thigh, logan fully buried his dick inside max.

Logan could feel max prostate so he move faster making max gasp, max squeeze Logan hair making logan hair looking so much messy.

Logan filled max ass with his sperm, letting a groan and for a couple minute both of the driver taking a breath.

Logan let out his dick a he could see his sperm was licked from max ass, max could feel a warmth in his inside stomach.

Logan pulled out the vibrator and put the vibrator on the floor, max push a bit of the sperm because he feel so much full inside him.

"Don't push it babe." Logan said making max stop pusing all the sperma out, Logan smile kissing max thigh and lick a but of the thigh.

Logan let his body rest on the bed along side with max, max move closer to logan and putting his head on the other driver chest.

"I love you max" Logan said and kissing max head, max smile and look up at logan's light blue grey eyes.

"I love you too logan." Max say before snuggle on logan's chest, logan hugging max body tightly and the close he's eyes to sleep.

______________________________________

Hi sorry didn't upload for a week i was busy with school and thank you for reading my book <3