'cmere.' she said, quickly cutting me out of my thoughts and kissing me.

'holy shit.' madeleine whispers behind astrid, staring at us in utter shock.

i quickly pull away and looks at madeleine eyes wide. astrid turns her head innocently at her and winks.

'god im so stupid.' madeleine scoffs, walking away.

'madeleine!' i spoke, shoving astrid aside and quickly following her.

-

Madeleine Black

i opened the balcony door and walked outside, wrapping my grey sweater around my body.

'what are you doing?' i asked mattheo, shutting the door behind me.

'just needed a smoke.' he softly chuckled.

i smile at him and look up the dark sky. it was around maybe 9 when he came out.

'can i?' i ask him, looking at his cigarette.

'yeah.' he nods, handing me it.

i grab it from his fingers and put it up to my lips, feeling my cheeks hollow as i inhale.

he looks down at my lips as i pull the cigarette away. i look up at him as he quickly looks away from my lips and up at my eyes.

i softly smile and hand him the cigarette back as i blew out the smoke.

'so what now?' i ask him.

'what do you mean?'

'i mean.. are you just gonna- leave and go for another girl or?'

'no.' he quickly answered, shaking his head defensively.

'so what now?' i asked him again.

'i-i dont know.' he whispered, looking away from me. i bit my lip and look down.

'i think we should- maybe just take this slow.' he spoke, avoiding eye contact with me.

'slow?' i repeated, looking at him confused.

'yeah, i just dont wanna go to fast with this. if your okay with that.' he whispers awkwardly, quickly grabbing his cigarette and putting it between his lip.

'uhm, yea sure.' i nod.

'great.' he sigh heavily, holding the cigarette in his hand.

'i can still kiss you, right?' he ask, looking at me.. his eyes lighting up.

'yes.' i lightly chuckle. he walks to me closely, not breaking eye contact.

i inhaled a sharp breath as we stared into each others eyes silently.

i wanted him so bad.. but i knew he wanted to take this slow.

and im okay with that, ill wait for him.

the wind blew at us but we didnt even move. i looked deeply into his eyes as he slowly leaned down to kiss me.

but suddenly an knife came flying down from god knows where, coming right at my eye.

mattheo quickly caught it before it could hit me, holding a tight grip on

i stared at it, eyes wide. it was so close to hitting my eye.. i was scared to move.

he stared at the knife, shocked at the way he caught it mid air.

it was so close to hitting my eye.. it scared the fuck out of me.