Drama Drama Drama

"Here this bitch go again bro" I said laughing to myself as I answered ice's call yet again putting it on mute. "BITCH WHEN I SEE YOU ITS UP YOU THINK YOU JUST GONE KEEP FUCKING KAY LIKE HES NOT MY NIGGA!? IDK WHY HE WANNA FUCK WITH YOU ANYWAYS, NOBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE BITCH!" I finally unmuted the phone to respond back. "That's probably why he want to fwm. The only reason mfs know who you are is bc you fucked the whole city in the back of that dirty ass strip club you work in bitch, stop playing ya self ice." "WORD TO MY POPS BITCH I BETTA NOT HEA YOU AROUND MY NIGGA AGAIN CAUSE IMA BACKHAND TF OU YOU!" "Yeah okay bitch, I'll be with that nigga again tonight, fucking him good like I have been for years bitch. Idk why you still put ya self through this. But if you wanna fight so bad, yk where I live & who I be with." & with that I hung up in her face.

8:45pm

Kay text me saying he was coming over tonight so I went & took a quick shower & put on a matching lace bra & thong set & sprayed on my Chanel perfume that Kay got me. After that I went to find something to cook for us. I know what you're thinking, Kay is NOT my nigga. We met in like middle school & I've been living here in the Bronx since i graduated. We've always been close & flirty to each other. I've been fucking Kay since like 10th grade & it never changed our friendship. He still sees other ppl & so do I but it never anything serious for either of us.

I heard some knocking so I went & looked out the peephole but no one was there. I opened the door to find a note already knowing it was from this crazy bitch isis. That's one of the girls Kay used to mess with. "STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN & Ima beat yo az baq 2 norf Carolina bitch... this dumbass can't even spell tf" I said reading the note aloud tossing it in the trash. There was another knock at the door but this time it was Kay. I let him in giving him a quick, dry peck on the lips.

"Hm" I sat his plate on the table in front of him & went back to my room to roll his wood like I always did when he was here. "Why you acting like you gotta attitude or sum ma?" He asked walking in the room standing in front of me. "You started fucking ice again ain'tchu ?" I asked my southern accent starting to get stronger as I spoke. "Man that bitch tricked me." I laughed knowing his ass was lying. "I'm deadass rn." "Whatever man, all Ik is this bitch is literally trippin rn. She been putting lil notes & shit on my door. She been calling non stop, sending screenshots of y'all's texts, threatening to get at me n shit. & yk I ain't ever been one for drama unless I really had to, but this bitch been fwm since I moved to NY damn near 5 years ago so tell ya lil stripper her time almost up round here."

"You petty asl, don't sit there & act like you ain't been fw her too posting lil shit to piss her off." Kay said making us both laugh. "& ima keep doing it too that bitch needs to understand I been fw you for years & I'm not stopping any time soon." "Oh yeah?" He asked smirking "yeah, this dick too good to give up now." " That's what I like to hear mamas" he grabbed my cheeks making my big lips poke out even more giving me three quick pecks before my phone started ringing with a call from the devil herself. "Speaking of, here she go callin now." I answered Putting her on speaker. "DIDNT I TELL YOU TO STAY TF AWAY FROM MY MAN BITCH!?" "& didn't I tell you I'd be with him again tonight? Say hay kk." "Wus good muddy?" We laughed into the phone. "KAY ARE YOU DEADASS RN? YOU REALLY OVER THERE WIT THAT BASIC ASS BIT H & NOT ME?"

"Clearly stupid." I said getting fed up hearing her talk. "BITCH IMA SEE YOU TOMORROW I SWEA ON MY LIFE I MA FUCK YOU UP." "Ice I've known you for years & know good & well you ain't like that fr. Now either you gone leave me alone or I can send you a video of me fucking this man. Which one you want?" She sat there silently in shock at what I said. "I thought so bitch." & with that I hung up on her ass. I sparked Kay's wood taking a hit before passing it to him. "Aye you really let somebody record you tho?" He asked randomly. "Nah I would let YOU record me. I like going back to watch myself getting fucked good. Besides I trust you not to do no foul shit later on." "True, true... you wanna make a video with me then?"

"Hell yeah" I said with this big kiddy smile on my face. I already knew I was gonna piss this bitch even more but idec. This been MY dick. He sat up against my headboard as I crawled in his lap while he took my phone & set it up on my nightstand. He grabbed my cheeks pulling me towards him kissing me passionately over & over. I slid my hands down his chest & into his amiri jeans stroking him until he lets my lips go. "Sexy ass." I smiled at him while moving myself down & putting him n my mouth. "Mmm" I hummed going down to the base & back up sucking harder & swirling my tongue around the tip. "Damn this shit so good."

I pulled him out my mouth as he grabbed the phone off the nightstand turning the camera on to me. I turned around back facing him, leaning back on my legs while he gripped one ass cheek to lift & put himself in me. "Uhhh fuck baby" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. He held camera up with one hand while the other was on my waist as if to guide me up & down. "That's right baby bounce on that shit." He said eyes glued on me. I turned back around & Kay instantly took my nipple up in his mouth. "FUUUCKKKK" I yelled out bouncing even harder as I put my hand on the back of his head keeping him in place. Neither of us caring where the phone was at this point. "Daddy I think I'm gonna cum. I said just above a whisper. "Don't you fuckin do it. You cum right now & we done."Ohh-okaayy" I whimpered out.

     "Scoot to the edge of the bed & get on all fours now." I moved quick to the edge of the bed feeling the cold air against my now white pussy. He grabbed the phone & got off the bed lining himself up behind me. "Oh my god" I heard I'm whisper behind me. He made sure I was in the camera view before he leaned down rubbing my clit & giving it a long French kiss. "Yo pussy pretty asf ma." He said still rubbing me "Thank you daddy." I reached back spreading my ass wide open, both holes on full display for him. "Now stop teasin & fuck me pls." As soon as I said that he slammed back inside of me going as deep as he could.

     "That's what you said you wanted right? For me to dig in dat pussy?" Kay asked doing just that.  "Yes daddy yessss. He started pounding inside of me & atp I couldn't take anymore & I had already made such a big mess. "Okayyyy daddy that's too much" I reached back pushing his stomach to try & keep him from going so deep. "No it's not. Take that dick. It's yours ain't it? So take it." He grabbed my arm & used it to pull me back into his already deep powerful strokes. "Oh FUCK, daddy I can't hold it anymore I'm gonna cum." I came all over him covering us both in a white sticky mess. "Im bouta cum too ma, huh take the camera." I took it putting the camera on us both.

      He put one hand on my waist & used the other to get a fist full of my curly hair pulling as he started fucking the shit out of me. "Whose dick is this" he growled at me. "It's mine daddy it's minneee." I said now pushing back to meet his strokes. "That's right ma...can I cum in this pussy baby?" He asked, his strokes started to speed up since he was close. He loves nutting in me, he swears ima be his bm one day so I already knew what was coming. "Mmmmm. Cum in your pussy daddy." & with that he came deep inside of me.

     He slapped my ass a few more times then pulled me up for one more passionate before I cut the video.  After we cleaned ourselves up we rolled up & smoked cuddled up together in the bed. I went to my camera taking another picture of me laying on his  shirtless chest while he had his had on my ass & the holding up the wood. I sent the picture & the video of Kay giving me back shots to her. Instantly our phones started going crazy with texts & calls. "Ik you didn't really send this girl that shit." Kay said laughing. "You know I did. I wasn't lying to her ass." He gave me one last peck before I passed out on his chest. Between him & that bitch Ice I'm worn tf out.

Hope this one was half way decent. Kinda feel like it was all over the place.