the begging of an era

As I sat there humming to myself, I started to realize something...my belly HURTED. I was like OWIE that hurt. So I skedaddled over to my pookie DOOKIE bear Roderick to tell him. His eyes widened, his alpha senses going off.
"No...Iris boo..were u off the pill?"
I panicked.... No. I was off the pill.
We skedaddled to the pharmacy and I got a pregnant test and tested and it was positive 😒😒😒👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎😿😿😿.
Roderick gasped
"my bookie..is gonna be a dadkie..."
(TIMESKIP)
I gave birth. Out came 3 dots. 2 red and one blue , with a bit of chalk on them. "Omg..they're practice field dots <3 I've always wanted my own babies to be those!" I giggled and kicked my feet. Roderick raised an eyebrow "What should we name them?"
I look him dead in the eyes and say. And I quote. "All James rees."
He thought the names were beautiful. He jumped with joy. My emo eyeliner was streaming down my face as I cried tears of joy...until.
Roderick got a phone call...under the contact name of "boo bear ❤️ emoji"
My eyes widened in shock.
He was cheating ?... No.. there's no way.
He wouldn't do that to me, and James Rees 1 James Rees 2 and James Rees 3.
Unless....he was mingling with another PACK OF WOLVES 🐺🐺🐺🐺....