*†*2. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀr *†*

Start from the beginning

"Pooja you know in our profession, we are not allowed to think all this. She wants or not, it's our duty to do this. Got it ", she nodded her head and he left.

"When are you going to wake up sleeping Angel ", pooja had given this name to her as she is very beautiful and sleeping from so long.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

A black mercedes halted in front of the gates of Chauhan mansion. A man dressed in black tuxedo came out and removed his expensive glasses.
He looked at the bungalow carefully and thought that you had met me for the first time here sunshine.

His eyes turns glasy due to tears and he wore the glasses and sit in car and left in high speed from there

Life is strange.
Not everyone gets everything here.
The one who wants it does not get it. The one who gets who does not want.The thing that you want is not found, then when you meet, do not want that thing. This is all his game. He makes us dance and we dance.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Isha got discharge from hospital and she is resting in her room when someone knocked the door.

"Come ", she said to person.

"Isha", she opened her eyes and saw the most unexpected persons in front of her. Her eyes turned red and sudden anger rush into her blood.

"Stop right there Mr Rathore", she asked the person and he halted his step.

"Why are you here. Who asked you to come here . Who gave you permission to barge here in my house without my permission. Didn't you satisfied after snatching my daughter from me that you came here for my life too", she was shouting and started coughing suddenly.

"Isha", he tried to hold her but she showed him her hand gesturing him to stop right there.

Abhijit came running and hold her and gave her water to drink.

After sometime when she feels fine she told them in strict tone ", i want to sleep so please let me rest and leave me alone for sometime and yeah Mr Rathore when I wake up I don't want to see you here", she says same turn her head away.

They both left her room and tears gathered in her eyes again remembering her daughter.

A mother who feels helpless as she didn't able to find her daughter.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"I am sorry for Isha's behaviour. You know her, she is a mother who lost her daughter and it's been 6 months", Abhijit apologies to Mr Rathore.

"Come on Abhijit don't embarrassed me anymore. It should be me who has to apologise to you for not taking care of your daughter. I promised you that she will stay happy in my house but couldn't able to fulfill my promise. I am ashamed for whatever happens in past. It's just I thought that everything will be get fine in sometime but that never happened", he said in a very defeated tone and hanging his head down.