chapter 7- YAY HAPPY ENDING!

Me: HELLO CREATURES! WELCOME TO CHAPTER 6! WHERE WE GO TO RED'S ROOM FOR THIS FIRST PART! EVERYONE IS CURRENTLY ASLEEP!

I walked into Red's room and blew an air horn on his face.

Red: AHHHHH!!!!!

Me: CHILL OUT YOU HAVE A DARE!! IT'S FROM IDontKnowSkwat

Me: I also took the image that that on purpose. YOU SHALL ALL SUFFER!!!

Red: OKAY FINE!

I gave Red the air horn and went to Blue's room.

.....

Purple: What the heck just happened...?

IN BLUE'S ROOM....

Red had to be quiet. He didn't wanna ruin the dare. He got into Blue's face and.... 𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗧!!!

Blue: AHHH! THE PURGE!! EVERYONE RUN! HIDE IN THE BATHTUBS! AHHHHH

Blue looked to his side and saw Green crying and struggling to find his glasses.

Blue: IT'S OKAY, BABY! I'LL PROTECT YOU AND HELP YOU FIND YOUR GLASSES!!

Blue then heard giggles from the other side of the bed. He turned his head and saw Red; gigging with an air horn. Red is still not forgiven for what he did.

Everyone came in the studio because it was morning.

Me: HELLO KIDS!!

Cyan: We are NOT kids!

Cyan looked down at lookie.

Cyan: Never mind.

Me: SO TODAY WE ARE HAVING MY BESTIE HANNAH (PurpleBobaCafe) IN THE STUDIO!

I snapped my fingers and Hannah appeared.

Hannah: WOW HEY GIRLY POP!

Me: I MISSED YOU!

Hannah: ME TOO!

(𝘼/𝙉: 𝙈𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙝 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙒𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚.)

Me: SO TODAY SHE ASKED YELLOW SOMETHING! (The other day but idc.)

Yellow: I NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D ASK! I LOVE YOU! WANNA START DATING?!

Hannah: YES! YES! YES!

(𝘼/𝙉: 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙤𝙣 𝙔𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙘 𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚. 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣 𝙄 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚...)

Me: How about we end the chapter on that high note?

Everyone: Yes!!

Me: Thank you for reading! Remember to comment requests! Also I'mma count Hannah as a victim, too! So, me and Hannah are victims together! And Hannah, if you don't like this, you have my number TEXT MEEEE!!! Okay bye everyone~!