"chris?", alora is convinced this is all a dream. what is chris doing here, in alora's hometown? "hey baby, you ready to go?", he says, walking towards her and slipping his hands around her waist. "woah, what?", alora mutters, looking at his hand placement, his face, eyes, lips.

"hello? alora?", she hears faintly, but she's still taken aback by the current events. "ALOOOORRRRRAAAAAA!!!!"

suddenly, alora is met with the vision of emmy about three inches away from her face, shaking her and yelling in her face, loud enough to make her go deaf. alora, not being a morning person, grunts, turning her head away from emmy, hearing emmy mumble something under her breath.

"you really need to wake up now if you actually want to go to la-", emmy is interrupted by alora gasping louder than she was shouting at her, and sitting up as quick as she could. now, alora is sat up on her bed, hand over her mouth, eyes wide, astonished yet confused at the dream she just had.

 now, alora is sat up on her bed, hand over her mouth, eyes wide, astonished yet confused at the dream she just had

irl

"no answer?", matt questions, noticing chris looking at his phone with a somewhat unreadable expression. chris turns his head to look at him, answering with a shake of his head and a sigh. "want a pepsi to cheer you up?". the three brothers are currently in the drive thru for mcdonald's and it's taking a weird amount of time.

"i don't think even pepsi will cheer me up right now", he responds, resulting in a dramatic gasp from nick. "matt...", nick begins, "this is worse than we've ever seen before..", he says sarcastically, matt turning his head to look at nick, giving him a look telling him to stop.

chris' brothers have never seen him so.. generally down. chris is normally a happy and positive person - energy flowing out of the roof, making other people smile, but now, his amount of sadness and not-so-loudness is making the car an awful lot more quieter.

"chris..", matt says softly, "is there anything we can do?", leaving chris just staring straight ahead. he can't seem to think of anything other than her, and now it's affecting him, and leaving his brothers extremely worried.

and it stayed this way all day, when they were watching tv, laughing at what they were watching, chris was always refreshing his messages, awaiting a reply from her. he was expecting her to not reply, but he wasn't expecting him to affect him this much.

they left for la that night, and the boys managed to cheer chris up a bit. they bought him snacks, played his favourite songs, and were especially nice to him. let's just say he was feeling quite a lot better by the time they got to la that night.