prologue- "to cover up some other feeling in his heart"

✧˚ · .

✧˚ · .

on 18th june 2001, OPHELIA KAIA MORGAN was born at california, the golden state known for its abundant sunshine and beauty. her parents was supportive of her. they loved her. they would do anything, just to see her being happy.

at a young age, ophelia grew interest in acting. when her parents were watching movies, she would imitate the characters, and almost did it perfectly. in every talent show, she would do acting. she was amazing and would win every show. she would star in plays and would always delivers seamless performances. she was the dream student in middle school doing well in academics and extracurricular activities. she was the perfect student.

but because she was "perfect", one boy didn't like her much as everyone did.

✧˚ · .

BRITAIN JEWEL DALTON was just like her. he too loved acting, and don't get me wrong, he's magnificent. but seeing ophelia just getting all this praise and not him, just made him boil with anger. as soon as ophelia entered high school, britain would constantly pick and tease at her, maybe reminding her that she'll never be a successful person. she would also do the same to him, as a way to defend herself, but she mostly neglected it.

     it got so bad, teachers had to change their schedules countless times. even after all the hassle the teachers had to make just to avoid them throwing hands at each other, they just did someway or the other.

britain knew it was wrong, but it was to cover up some other feeling he had in his heart. so after a long time of bickering, he just stopped.

ophelia was relieved that britain stopped annoying her but a part of her kind of miss it.
it was those moments where she could really interact with him like in that moment, she could be herself.

"oh well." she thought she could focus on her academics, as well as a few outside activities.

DIVA SPEAKS!
heyy! If you're wondering, this is my first time writing, so it might not be good. But I tried  my best here😭. As you can see, This will be an enemies to lovers trope (MY FAV🤭🤭) so keep that in mind while you're reading. So if you're enjoying the story, leave a vote and if you have any ideas, please do comment and let me know!

(for any requests, comment on my other book titled "requests"! leave your advice there too!! i will love to read it)
cya!!