Chapter 1

It was a normal day when suddenly a huge explosion came from outside. MK jumped up at the huge explosion and ran out to see what it is. Of course it is Redson and his family causing trouble again. Mei then poked her head out and said, "Whatcha doin monkie man?" Mei said as she looks at the direction MK is looking at.

 "Oh not them again! We just battled them last week!" Mei groaned as MK called the others. When they all went out a quater of the city is destroyed. "This time they seem stronger and faster. Everyone be extra careful this time." MK said as they slowly approached the Demon Bull Family.

"Stop what you are doing right now!" MK shouted as he stood infront of a huge army of bull clones. A huge shadow the covered the sunlight that was shining on MK and the others. MK and Mei looks up at the same time and saw a huge robot. That was when MK realised that Redson's robot was two time the size as it usually is.

 "Uh, MK..." Mei said as she backed up a little. "Mei we need to take this adventage. This time PIF is not here so all of you can deal with DBK and the bull clones. I will deal with Redson myself." MK said as Mei nods at him and they charged at their enemies.

"Newdle boy (Noodle boy)!" Red son shouted as he laughed hysterically. "You are no match for me!" Redson shouted and with his giant robot he strikes where MK was standing. As soon as MK noticed he is about to strike he dodge to the other side as Redson continued laughing. MK find this a good moment to strike so he went for it with his golden staff. The staff began to expand rapidly. Redson noticed and tried to block it but the golden staff was too heavy. It destroyed Redson's robot as Redson slowly climbs out of it.

 "I will make you pay for that!" Redson screamed as he charges at MK preparing to fire a fireball at him. MK was ready for it but heard Mei's scream as she get striked right in the leg by DBK as she didn't dodge it in time. MK's expression changed from confident to worried and quickly went down to check on Mei as the Tang, Pigsy and Sandy are still fighting the bull clones. As MK left to check on Mei Redson's fireball hit the building that was behind where MK was at. Redson's face became red from anger and looked at he direction where MK is.

Redson was about to strike another fireball at him when he saw his father holding up his fist ready to strike. MK was trying to wake Mei up but when DBK strikes MK just noticed it. If he dodges it now Mei's life may be in danger so he decided to take the hit for Mei. As DBK's fist hits him he coughed up blood and fell to the ground. DBK kicked the unconscious Mei away as he raised his fist again to end MK.

 MK closed his eyes waiting for it to strike him but someone striked DBK on the head and he became unconscious right after. "Hey kiddo you alright?" Wukong said as he checked up on MK. As Redson saw his father get knocked out he shouted, "We will get you next time newdleboy (Noodle boy)!" Red son quickly took ordered the bull clones to bring his father back as he also ran back to his house (DBK's fortress).

MK looks at the Monkey King and said, "Thanks Monkey King..." Weakly as he slowly stood up feeling a sharp pain in his back. Then he remembers that Mei is still hurt and went up to her as fast as he could. "Mei! Please wake up Mei! Please.." MK said as tears began to form in his eyes. Mei's eyes slowly opens up and as soon as she does MK hugs her. "I thought I lost you..." MK said as his tears kept flowing. Mei smilled at MK as she said, "Don't worry MK!.. I am ok now!" Mei said as she winced at the pain.

 MK knew she wasn't too well. Sandy came running to them as he checked up on Mei. "Good thing she didn't break any bones. Her legs are not really that ok though. She lost a huge part of her skin and as you can see she is bleeding all over the floor." Sandy said as he searched through his truck for medical things.

MK panicked as Mei bled out and as Sandy bandaged up the wound. Mei looked at MK and said, "MK you have blood at the side of your mouth are you ok?.." MK nodded as he says, "Don't worry about me I am fine but are you ok?" Mei nodded and she looks at her wound. "And... Done!" Sandy said as he finished bandaging Mei's leg. Pigsy and Tang just stood there silently as they looked at Mei and MK.

(At DBK's fortress)

DBK's eyes slowly opened he saw Redson looking very worried. Then, something in him snapped. "Why are you always so useless?! I can't believe I have a son like you!" DBK shouted as Redson started to explain, "But father they knocked you out!" Redson's eyes started to fill with tears as DBK continued to shout at him. Then PIF came in and slapped Redson hard on the face. "Useless child! You couldn't even win with that huge robot?! You are a shame to the demon bull family!" PIF said as she looks at Redson with disgust.

Redson ran of to his room tears started to stream down his face. The only reason why he ran to his room is because he did not want to look weak in front of his family. As Redson was crying, he heard a voice then saw a shadowy figure. "Go... Go get the special flower on top of the mountain behind your house... Make it into a powder and it will make you stonger..." The shadowy figure said as it slowly disappeared. Redson was about to say something but the shadowy figure is gone. 'Damn it!' Redson thoughts as he thought about if he should actually listen or not.

(At night)

It was now late at night and Redson have decided to go to the top of the mountain to get that flower. He slowly sneaked out and began hiking up the mountain. He was finally at the top of the mountain and that was when a voice said, "Redson...?" Redson turned around and saw MK  standing right behind him.

(A few hours ago...)

"Kid you need to take the flower at the mountain behind DBK's fortress! It is too dangerous! If anyone else gets it, it will cause great danger to the world and the person that uses it. You need to go at night so DBK won't notice. I believe in you kid!" Wukong said as he puts a hand on MK's shoulder he smiled at MK. MK quickly agreed to do it but he felt kind of anxious as he thought he would mess something up again and someone will destroy the city again.

(Back to present time)

"What are you doing here?!" MK said clearly confused since his mentor did not tell him that anyone knew where it is and what it was except for him and MK. MK is definitely not prepared to fight Redson as he thought he wouldn't encounter anyone or anything up here. Redson immediately snatched the flower but MK grabbed his arm not letting him go anywhere. Suddenly there was a lot of fog and Redson seems to just have disappeared into thin air. 'Oh no... this won't end up well.' MK thought as he quickly went to Flower Fruit Mountain to find Wukong.

(Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day!)