✿ 𝚃𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 °1° ✿

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚄 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜 ≧◉◡◉≦
𝙶𝚒𝚢𝚞𝚞 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚜𝚜 ლ (╹◡╹ლ) Thank you Kuroko_Tetsuya-GofM for the idea!
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Sanemi was sitting in his office scaning over the files of his current target. Tomioka Giyuu, a female detective agency member. Sanemi was currently trying to make up a plan to get the woman to join forces with him but he didn't know how or where to start from.

His target is a very intelligent female who can wield a katana and fight with it, she was one of the valuable members of the agency so it would be really hard trying to get to her.

Sanemi decided the best way to get to the woman is by getting into the location of her next mission which will take place tomorrow at a local bar. Her mission seems quite simple just get some information on one of her target's. Easy right?

Tired with the overwhelming work the man decided to take a break and head somewhere like maybe a quite cafe. Sanemi left his office as he started heading towards his car.

Sanemi found himself in a small comfortable cafe, the cafe was small but had a cute aesthetic. The walls were painted in a mint green pastel color, with cute paintings and decorative pillows. The place was small but looked really cute.

Sanemi decided to enter this cafe and try out their coffee since he was tired of working. As he entered the small cafe the smell of matcha powder and coffee beans hit his nostrils, the smell was very pleasant to the male. The male scanned the place, nothing unusual just normal people.

That is until he saw her. Tomioka Giyuu, his main target.

She was sitting in the corner of the cafe with a small cup of coffee and some daifuku, the woman looked in peace as she was staring out of the window gazing at the small kids. She looked very peaceful.

She was wearing her civilian clothes so Sanemi assumed she was off duty for the day. She was wearing a light yellow cardigan with a white mini skirt, her hair was in bun with cute yellowish headband.

In Sanemi's opinion the woman looked adorable.

He walked towards her table and sat on the seat facing the woman. It took a hot minute for the woman to realize who was sitting in front of her, she was about to say something when the man interrupted her, "Good Afternoon Tomioka" spoke the man with smirk on his face as he stared at the woman who was glaring at him.

The woman didn't replyshe just stared at the man before speaking up in a suspicious voice,"Shinazugawa Sanemi what are you doing here?". The man just shrugged off the glares he was getting from the woman before replying in a smooth tone, "I just came here for coffee but it looks like I found something even better than coffee".

"What do you want?" the woman asked.

"I have been thinking in offering you a place in the mafia, I believe you will be a great contribute for me" smiled the man as he started admiring the woman's beauty in front of him.

"Do you really think I will leave the agency and woek for you? Absolutely not!" Giyuu furrowed her eyebrows as she kept glaring at Sanemi, "You know Yuu? You look really adorable when your angry" exclaimed Sanemi as he held both of her small hands in his palm.

"What are you doing?" Giyuu asked with a small blush spreading across her face, the man just smiled as he looked straight into her eyes. "You really are stubborn aren't you?" asked Sanemi as his smirk even grew bigger seeing the woman blushing at his attempts.

"I don't care what do you say or want, I'm not joining the mafia, now will you leave me alone?" questioned Giyuu. "Then I have no choice but to kill you Tomioka Giyuu" Sanemi dropped his smile as he glared back at the woman.

The two sat in silence glaring at each other before being interrupted by a voice,"Excuse me, what would you lovely couple like to order?" a 32-year old lady asked the two as she smiled at both of them. Both the woman and man blushed at the comment by the woman.

"Thank you but I already finished my coffee and I'm about to leave, Thank you for your hospitality though" Giyuu said in a sweet tone as she got up and picked her purse, without saying anything the woman bowed down and sprinted out of the cafe leaving Sanemi with the barista.

Both Sanemi and the barista looked at each other before the man ordered a cup of coffee. He sat on the table replaying the past events of what happened.

"I guess I will just have to go with plan B"

************************************
WORD COUNT: 829