The Duke came running along with his two sons, and were shocked to see the Dichess back.

"Hillary!"
"Mom!"
"Mom!"

The Duke ran towards the now alive Duchess, but Duchess felt repulsed from them, and instinctively used a barrier magic and trapped them in it, so that her mother-daughter reunion didn't get spoiled.

Evelyn continued crying, and fell asleep in her mother's embrace. Hillary princess carried her daughter, and just now noticed what she was wearing, and instinctively teleported into her room.

After putting a barrier to protect Evelyn, she teleported back to where her grave lied.

"H-Hillary! You are alive! And younger too! How!?"

The Duke asked, but then shut up as he saw her glare, and the dark powerful aura she was emitting, full of killing intent. From beneath her feet, the surroundings started getting covered in ice, as she was an ice mage, but never this powerful.

"I heard you tormented and blamed my daughter for my death?"
"N-no! What are you talking about!?"

"You made a grave mistake. My daughter is the incarnation of a goddess, and her power has manifested. She is powerful enough to even revive me in my youth, and I will not let you use her as your tool after abusing her. We will take tomorrow, my daughter is waiting."

And she teleported back to Evelyn's room, only to find Evelyn being possessed by the goddess again, with her red eyes like a devil.

Is she a goddess or a devil? But there is something of bigger concern!

"Umm, Shiori-sama, may I why is Evelyn wearing such …clothes?"

"Hmm? Well, she is my vessel, so she must wear my sacred garments

"Hmm? Well, she is my vessel, so she must wear my sacred garments. And you will become my Pope for my Temple, so you can't wear those old fashioned dresses with corset and all. Did you know that my vessel's condition was bad because of the corset and I had to fix it? I really don't understand the fashion sense, when it looks ugly too.

Well, how about sitting with me before talking?"

Hillary nervously sat beside her daughter, who was possessed by a being who called herself a goddess.

"Well, I intend to make you the Pope of my Temple."
"Umm, okay..."

She couldn't exactly deny it. If someone could revive her and give her so much power, she could kill her as easily as well. Plus, she can only obey because she has her baby daughter's body.

"Kuku, you are extremely cautious huh? I like that. So let me give you a reward."

She gently grabbed Hillary's chin, and kissed her lips.

Hillary tried resisting, because it is her daughter's body!

But of course, it didn't work.

But she felt great power entering her, and started feeling good too, now actively returning the kiss.

Her clothing disappeared, and she felt Shiori-sama grab her left breast.

Suddenly, she felt a slime coming out of Shiori-sama's hand and covering her left breast, and spreading from there.

Shiori-sama stopped kissing her, and said,
"Kuku, I will give you unimaginable power and eternal youth. But I want your complete loyalty to me in return. Do you accept?"

Intoxicated by the pleasure she was feeling, she immediately nodded her head.

The slime that was spreaded slowly previously increased its speed. In no time, her entirety except the head was covered in the slime.

Then, she felt the slime invading her skin, and a tendeil connected to her spinal cord through her neck.

"AARGH!"

Immense mana and knowledge started flooding into her. Her eyes turned white and then started glowing blue. Her entire body, encased in slime, started emitting a blue aura of pure mana. Slowly, the slime started covering her head too, and established itself inside her brain. It intervined itself to her each and every cell, and then, receded into her skin, and forming some revealing clothes on her.

After the process came to a finish and Hillary could finally think straight, she recognised herself as a powerful pope, a servant of Shiori-sama, who will do everything in order to help Shiori-sama in bringing salvation to the world and giving her daughter the throne for the Holy Empire they will establish for the only true goddess, Shiori-sama!

She will become the mother of the goddess, because her daughter is now Shiori-sama, and Shiori-sama is her!

"Kuku, Hillary, won't you serve your Goddess?"

Hillary became embarrassed by just remembering about what she did. But, it will be okay to fulfill her motherly duties, won't it?

Hillary popped out her breast, and gestured it to the goddess.

"I didn't get the chance to feed my daughter, so now-"

And Shiori-sama pounded on Hillary, putting her breast in her mouth. And surprisingly, milk came out too. But it was not white, it was bluish black.

"It is Holy Milk from Holy Mother!"

Evelyn woke up just then, only to see herself sucking from her mother's breasts. She tried to get away, but her mother didn't let her go.

"I didn't get to feed you when you were a baby. But now, I am your Holy Mother. Don't get shy."

And after resisting for several minutes, she gave up and started sucking on her mother's breasts without any shame.

And Shiori-sama was also enjoying these sensations, and feeling very happy because she was able to perform the Mother-daughter hentai.

'Kuku, all according to the plan.'