Some people in her school would automatically assume that Junia hates muggleborns and muggles, and avoid any associations with her. It is such a lonely community to be in. A community filled with shallow minded people. And she hated that she was born into it. She hated it even more to know that she could do nothing about it because she was just a girl.

It is ironic really how the purebloods regard themselves so highly, but are so far behind when it comes to social developments like women's rights. But who was she kidding, they're insufferable for a reason.

"... I want you to prepare for it," her mother ended her statement. "Do you hear me, Junia?"

Junia swallowed and nodded, "Yes, Mother."

"You better not fail me, Junia."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Sirius," James entered the room with a few letters in his hands. "You've got a letter."

Sirius groaned onto his pillow, "I shouldn't have told her to write to me."

"Her?" James furrowed his brows as he walked towards his friend. "That girl Amelia?"

"No the other one," Sirius simply answered like it was so obvious. "Alice, I believe, was her name."

James sighed at his friend's antics, "Well, you don't have to worry about dear Alice, because it's not from her. Nor is it from Moony or Wormtail." James' lively expression slowly fell.

Sirius snatched the letter from James' and threw it into the bin once he read who it was from. "I'm going to change."

James waited for Sirius to enter the bathroom before bending down to take out the letter from the bin.

"Don't. Even. Try. James," Sirius opened the door and poked his head out.

"Dammit! How do you know," James sighed in defeat.

Sirius went back inside, and James quickly took the chance to pull the letter out of the bin before Sirius could catch him again.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sirius went down for breakfast. The Potters were already conversing on the dining table. "Morning everyone! Lovely day today," he said as proudly entered the room. He does not usually wake up this early.

"Good morning, Sirius," Mrs Potter smiled at the boy whom she has considered as her own son. He placed a slice of toast and butter on his plate and a bowl of fruit that comes with it.

She had known Sirius for over five years now. After their third year, Sirius rarely spent a night at his family's anymore. He always came to the Potter's for shelter and comfort as he could not find that in his own house.

"It is indeed a lovely day," Mr Potter said as he looked out the window. "The sun has graced us with its warmth in this cold season."

Sirius smiled as he turned to James who had been a little too quiet, "What's up with you?"

"Nothing," James dove back into his food.

Sirius knew he was lying, but decided not to make a big fuss about it during breakfast, but he did promise himself to ask about it later.

"Thanks, Mrs Potter," Sirius said as Mrs Potter handed him a glass of juice. The Potter, as one would expect, are a very healthy family.

Breakfast went by as it usually does at the Potter's. Sirius and James walked through the lively hallways to James' room. The sun really was shining bright today. The light that passed through the big windows had managed to warm up the wooden floor.