DING SING DIDNDNNDNDHDJ DING DING DING DNIDNG DING DING DIGN

as soon as I undo the airplane mods from my phone two days later from crying and just sitting in my bed.

most of them are from the group chat of my work talking shit about our ugly boss. And one is from my online best fiend in discord ' r u ok r u dead' I reply no and leave discord and check my DMS

-TIE_DY_LAN sent u a message, as known as DYLAN THE LEGEND.

I see what he said.
And he said, "hey, Zohar!!wanna come hang out? I'm bored, Horan is out with his familY"

it was from yesterday, oh yeah, I blocked all my notifications from everything everyone from that day.

"Is that hang out up?"

Not even a second later," yeah, come to my office room, I have private room with Horan, but he's not here as I said he's at his parents for a week."

I wonder why Horan is gone.
But therefore, I'm so happy that he's not here. ALONE TIME WITH HORAN!!!!!!!! Hearst emojis in my mindx992002929999

I get to the office and see Dylan sitting on his chair watching a YouTube video. There was a little glass window gap.

"hey!! What should we do? Watch Harry Potter porn-?" I joke.

"OFC NOT!!!???" Dylan laughs loudly.

"So what's up?" I sit down to the couch. And Dylan follows me to there.

He sits down and sighs.
"Well, you see, well um, uhm, as you know about Horan, he doesn't live in Georgia, he came here for me and with me, to move."

"Move?" I pretend to chuckle in between and ask him," what? Move where? What do u mean move?"

"To California."
Dylan stares at his off computer looking worried.
We were both super silent. Which is a gods thjngn or bad?

"Wait, so, you're just going to leave everyone for him? That dickhe- I mean like that- pettish brat?"

"Uhm, well first off, I don't appreciate how you cal him, and second, yes, I am, I'm not sure what's the problem here, he's rich, so we can fly back anytime if we have free time."

"What if you never come back..?"

"I.. I will, to visit my family or, I don't know, maybe someday I'll move back when I break up with Horan. But maybe I never will." Dylan says.

"Ha.. yeah." I stay silent, not knowing what to say.

"Well, I better go spread this to everyone I know, especially my other friends." Dylan says asking out the door.

"Dylan, wait!" I snatch his hand.
He looks at me with a confused look and shakes my hand off. "Yes?"

"Dylan, why do u have to move?"

"I, like, just, I want to be with Horan, I didn't know he was moving."

"Dylan.. don't you get it?"

"Get what? There's nothing to get, I just want to move there with Horan and that's it. Nothing else!" Dylan steps closer to me.

"Dylan, why? Why do you choose him.? And not me?"

"What? Zohar, I don't like you."

"I know, but what if we have another chance, I know, I broke up, made us broke up. But I was a ignorant little kid back then younger. And now, I'm still not mature, I know that, but, at least I... can be with you."

"Back then u also could've, but you didn't. And Horan stays with me no matter what."

"What? HES LITERALLY LEAVING U TO GO CALIFORNIA, and I forgot to mention, HE DIDNT OFFER U A PLANE TICKET TOO!"

Dylan looks stunned by what I said.

"He just, doesn't care, but I do. He's cold and just not suit for you, I love you, I love you Dylan, please, don't leave."

"Zohar, I just said, I don't like you!" Dylan turns his head around.

"Dylan.. please. Just don't go, I understand you thinking I'm a cheating prick and.. a jerk and such a bad bad person boyfriend friend everything..but, please?"

"I have to go,Bye, Zohar." He runs out of the office room.

I slowly walk back home with my head down.

DYLAN POV

After work, I get back home from work.

ugh! This day is the worst, it's so confusing, I'm suppose to be at home packing with Horan.to go to California. But.. do I want to?

" watch it!" Someone shouts in my face breaking me from my thoughts.

"Oh u- ohh hi Horan! Wait, ur in my house?"

" yes!! Haha, I'm helping you pack, after, we can maybe you know relax in your room or something." He winks at me.

"uh huh, yeah, whatever, Horan, put down my MacBook and my things. I want dinner."

"Sure!!" He puts down the things and enters the kitchen.

I sit down on the couch and flip off my shoes and tug my legs to my chest. Feeling.. weird.
' please Dylan don't leave, I love you.'
Keep repeating in my mind.

someone kissses me on the neck and I snap out of my thoughts.

"Watcha thinking about?" Horan asks.

I roll my eyes and pushes him Away.

"What's wrong? Why bad mood?" Horan asks scooting close to me again.

"Just, about moving to California, I don't know, but, is it.. really necessary?"

"My moms there, my dads there all my family are, I need to go there again, I have been in Georgia for 5 years for studies and for you."

"My family are here too. You know?" I glare at him.

"Yeah but u wanted to come." He stands up and goes to the kitchen and starts frying bacons and eggs for our dinner.
That sounds like breakfast more than a dinner. What is he doing?

"Hey, if you don't want me to come.. just say it."

"I do want you to come but, stop being like that."

"Like what?!" I raise my voice.

"like.. LIKE A BRAT!! I come here to pick u up from work or anywhere everyday trying to please you!!and u just act like a brat!"

"WHEN DID I?!"

"SINCE U WERE WITH ZOHAR AGAIN!!!!" Horan turns off the stove and cries on the kitchen counter.