After I took a shower I wrapped my downer body part in my towel and sat in the bed reading the numbers.
Then I realized I left my phone in the living room. So I decided to go and get it.
Suddenly, there was a knock on my door.
DUDE I WAS NAKED. OMG UH-
"WAIT A SEC!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.
"ITS ME, DYLAN."
OH MY-
he banged open the door. HOW DISRESPECTFUL. BUT PUT THAT ASIDE, IM NAKED--

"Oh- sorry I didn't know." He covers his eyes and still peeking from the gaps. HOW DARE HE.
"LOOK AWAY!!"
He turned around as I put on a hoodie and boxers.
"Sorry for that again." He apologized.
"It's fine."
"I'm sorry that I yelled at you, it's just a terrible back story, she cheated on me, and it's just bad."
He looks down to his knees.

"Oh damn I'm sorry."

"it's hard to be lonely after that, it's just.. I'm not used to be lonely."

"It's fine, are your parents home?"

"No? What's up?"

"hah.. um, maybe wanna sleep over at my house?"

"Do I get popcorn?"

"Yeah."

"Let's go?"
He laughs then takes my hand and pulls me into his house.
It seems like he's really happy.

TO HAVE ME....!!!

I suggested to take some shots until one knocks out, whoever gets drunk first, needs to pay the other 200 bucks.

"U just in for the money, right?"
"Of course."
He laughs and agrees.

after two hours I think, well midnight almost. I was pretty much drunk, but, I didn't know Dylan was so easy to beat.
he was already lying on my shoulder making weird ass faces.
"Still on for the slappoverr?" He asks me, he's probably so drunk that he can't speak. Maybe he just needs a shower.
"Go take a shower." Surprisingly, I was sober and clear headed, still.

"Nya ya, surey."

I don't know where the bathroom is tho.
I explored around his house looking for the bathroom. At one point, his house was big, like a maze. Who built this fucking place??
Suddenly I feel like a zombie grabbing onto my waist.
It was Dylan.
He points into his bedroom, "BATHED ROOM?!"
I guess that must be the bathroom.
Woah, his room is so big. I push him into the bathroom and. He's just standing there. I told him to undress and he seems to be deaf.
I guess I need to.. undress him?

I Take off his shirt first, which was easy to handle. And, his pants.. I wonder how big or how lon-- OK NO LETS JUST DO THIS NO WONDERING ALLOWED!!

I take off his boxers and holy fuck. His-- dick- is longer than I-- OK NO.
I shove him into the bathtub and he looks me innocently.
I squeeze shampoo onto my hands and rubs his head. He closed his eyes and suddenly grabbed ahold of my hands. He- PULLED ME IN WITH HIM. AND TOOK OFF MY BOXERS.
and my shirt.
And now we're both naked from top to bottom together.
He just let me rides on his dick like I DONT know what's going on.
He kisses my nose then all over my face. I was still Frozen at this point.

Then I feel this pain on my left ear. I Look over to Dylan and he was biting an licking it. WHAT? I knocked him out without thinking.
Wow. My first friend ever since 15, he's a perv. But I like perverts.
I put back my clothes and rub his body. I get to touched his cock by the way. Thumbs up.

the next morning, I felt someone's hand on my hips and waist.
I turn around and see, DYLAN?!