🌸Chapter two🌸

Chapter twoA hero is born: The great sage

Chapter two
A hero is born: The great sage

"Humans are to be protected and saved."

3rd person pov;

MK groans as he felt someone poking him, he open his eye to see [Name] looking at him with a worried look.

"[Name]!" He shouted sitting up, [Name] hum patting his head, MK looks to see the Flaming Mountains in the distance. He than looks to see Flower Fruit Mountain in front of him

"Woah! Flower Fruit Mountain." MK said staring at the mountain in amazement. "Come on [Name]! Let's go find Monkey King and save the city!" He said grabbing [Name] hand.

They don't know how to feel seeing Sun Wukong again. It's been like centuries, and they never make contact with anyone since the day MK and Mei free them.

The two starts to climb up the mountain when they both comes to a waterfall. MK walks up to the waterfall with [Name] behind him, he slowly puts his hand up to it, and a golden symbol appear, he panicked jumping away and almost slipping thankfully, [Name] catch him just in time. The waterfall was split into two making the two amaze, the two then walks into the Shuilian Cave.

"Hello? Hello? Hello?" MK called, he looks up and sees a mural that has various friends of the Monkey King. Mk than notices the Monkey King, "Hey! That's the Monkey King." He said, [Name] look at it seeing their old friends, their face soften feeling their heart ache.

'Zhu Bajie, Sha Wuijing, Ao Lie...' They thought their eye softening, "Hey [Name], it's you!" MK pointed, [Name] look at where he was pointing to see a mural of them.

Suddenly MK's eye glow into a golden yellow, "What? Uhh! What's happening? What's uhhh! What's wrong with my eyes!?" [Name] look at him seeing his eye glow golden yellow.

'Golden Eyes of truth.' [Name] thought slightly amaze.

MK look around and when his eye landed on [Name], he noticed [Name] have a horn on the right side of their forehead designed with an irregular crack pattern, along with vein-like patterns in their forehead near their horn. They also have a vein-like pattern around their left eye,  and another vine-like pattern that covers their skin, circling around their arms, legs, and chest. He was about to ask them a question when he sees the mural come alive.

"Woah! That's Monkey King when he was born from a stone. And when he got his staff from the Dragon of the East." [Name] look at him looking back at the mural.

"Woah! Ahh! Huh?" MK looks over and sees Monkey King,"Monkey King? Hey! Wait up!" MK suddenly run catching [Name] off guard, she hum and ran after him.

"Monkey King! It's really-" He tries to touch him only for him to disappear into dust, "Monkey King?" MK look around to find no one, he then angrily kicks a rock and sits down on the ground.

[Name] walk besides him and kneeled down, "Ugh! What was I thinking? For a moment there I though... Mr. Tang was right. I really am delusional. [Name] frown, then they noticed a butterfly landing on MK's arm.

"Sup?"

MK scream standing up startling the young demon, "Yes yes! It is I, the Monkey Kin-" before he could finish he was squished by MK's foot. "Hm!" [Name] panicked lifting MK feet away knowing that the butterfly was Wukong.

"Is it dead? Ohhh."

The butterfly glow and it proceeds to transform into various animals before turning back into his normal form.

"M-M Monkey King?" MK asked in disbelief.

"Yep! The one and only." He look at [Name] with an unreadable expression before looking back at MK, To see him on the verge of crying, "I'm so sorry! I tried to bring it to you but Princess Iron Fan came and took it. She's got this glove." He said kneeling on the ground.

Monkey King laughs, "I know, I know. Look, I'm gonna come clean. Um... I've been kinda watching you."

"What?" MK asked looking at him weirdly, Monkey King grin at the two.

"Wait, what? That was you?" MK asked his mouth agape.

Monkey King laughs, "The look on your face. You're perfect!" He stated.

"Perfect for what?" MK asked curiously.

"To be…my successor!" He said dramatically, [Name] eye widen looking at Wukong in disbelief.

"Uhhh? Are you sure you're the Monkey King? You've been cooped up in here way to long. I think your brain went mushed up." MK said.

"Listen, Kid. You fought demons and you didn't die. And you made it here. Not just anyone can lift my staff. But you did." He pulls out a bag of Peach Chips and started eating it.

"But what about DBK?" MK asked.

"Phft! What about DBK? You can handle it. Consider it a trial." Monkey King shrugged, [Name] gave him a glared.

"But I-" MK sighs.

Monkey King look at him, "Look if you can lift the staff you can use it. Just believe in yourself. Even a smidge makes all the difference. The staff was taken from you. Take it back."

"Alright!" MK turn and leave, meanwhile [Name] stayed a little longer. [Name] look at him, and he looks back at them with a soft expression.

"Hey! Why didn't you tell me you were free?" He asked with a hint of betrayal, [Name] look at him with a glared, they crossed their arm and huffed looking away.

This made Wukong gasped, "Did you just huffed at me?!" He asked dramatically, [Name] glared at him, pointing at where MK left.

"Hm! Hmm!"

Wukong knew what they meant, "Relax peaches, I'm actually planning on following him!" He assured grinning sheepishly, [Name] huffed glaring at him.

Meanwhile, MK heads back to the shores and looks at the Flaming Mountains.

"How am I supposed to get back?"

He looks behind and see some monkeys with the crate that fell off of Sandy's boat. The monkeys then open the crate, revealing the Cloud Jet.

"Hoooo! Yeah!" He looks at all the controls, "Ummm? Can't be to hard to fly. It's for ages 8 and up! Come on [Name]." He turn around to see them nowhere, "[Name]?" He accidently press a button, which sends him flying back to Megapolis.

"Wooohooo! Hahahah!"

┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

I just noticed this book is in sync to my other LMK book, The 'Descendants' an LMK x Murder Drones Reader.

Anyway! Hope you enjoy this lovely petals, see you next update!