With a deep breath, I walk over to the door and unlock it, picking up Rory so she doesn't run out when I open the door. Harry has a big smile when he sees me and the dog. He's holding flowers again. "Hey,"

I've noticed that he always makes sure there are fresh flowers at Cornelia. I just thought he liked how it looked to have flowers in the living room. It never occurred to me that he was bringing flowers for me. Not until now.

"Hey... Come in." Once he's inside and the door is closed, I let Rory down, smiling as she rushes to greet him. He says hello to her too, giving her pets with his free hand.

"I can take those." I offer so he has his other hand back.

Harry looks at me with a lopsided grin, standing up straight for a moment. "Of course. I hope you like them. They reminded me of you."

It's hard not to blush at his comment as I delicately take the flowers. "Thank you, H." Before I can disappear into the kitchen to put the flowers in the sink for now, I peck his lips. He smiles, leaning forward to steal another before letting me go.

"Where should I put my things?" He asks as he takes off his shoes and jacket.

"Uh, just toss them on the couch, I don't mind! I'll give you the tour in a second."

"Can't wait!"

When I return, I find him rubbing Rory's belly while baby talking to her. It makes me smile, especially when he looks up at me while laughing.

"Are you ready for the tour?"

"More than ever. Come on, Aurora! Lead the way!" He gets up from the floor, and it's only then that I notice he's wearing grey sweatpants and a black sweatshirt. A bigger smile crosses my lips as I take in his more casual appearance.

My mouth speaks before my brain can tell it not to. "God, you look sexy."

His lips turn up into a smirk, but at the same time I can see his cheeks turning pink. "Really? Maybe I should wear this more often then." He steals another quick kiss before winking at me. "Hurry up and show me around and then we can have some fun together."

"Well luckily for us, there isn't much to show." I tease, smiling when he wraps his arms around my waist from behind. "This is the living room. Right next to the couch is the dining room." I giggle as I point to the small circular table.

He hums against my ear with a smile, "Very nice. I love it."

I turn slightly and he moves with me. "And there is the kitchen. Obviously it's the kind of kitchen you dream about." I laugh more when he pulls me closer to him.

He chuckles at my sarcasm, "I think it's perfect. You and Katerina decorated this apartment beautifully, Bellie."

We continue down the small hallway, where I point out how the closed door is Kat's room. I show him our tiny bathroom and end the tour with my bedroom. Running a hand through my hair, I watch as he takes a look around my room.

"I know it's not much and you're used to your big fancy apartments and penthouses-"

He turns to look at me, tilting his head slightly. "Isabella. You have a beautiful home. I love it, I really do. I wish you showed me this place sooner, honestly."

I bite my lip, leaning against my dresser and crossing my arms protectively. "We don't have to spend time here again. I know it's really small."

He crosses the room, tilting my chin up to look at him. "Bellie. I like it. I'm not lying, I'm not just being nice. I really do like it. I don't care that it's small, it's your home. It's a piece of you. I like getting to see more pieces of you. They're all so beautiful."