𝟬𝟭𝟱, the mask of secrets

Start from the beginning

So, in fact, it is better to take full advantage of what it does well before everything tips over to the black hole again. That's why, when she arrived in front of the Hawk's Nest, she didn't even hesitate to go upstairs accompanied by Sarah who was taking deep breaths, as if out of fear. While the two girls walked on the wooden steps which creaked and moved with each step placed on them, Eden let herself be directed by the voice of her head which played between a thousand paths.

"Hey, you know what, I'm. . ." Sarah stopped halfway, clinging to the wooden fence. Eden turned to her, her eyebrows furrowed. "Go on alone. Sounds like something more, like, personal?"

Eden shook her head. "S, you're into this now. You can come. Come on, hang on my arm if you're afraid of heights."

The blonde sneered, blinking as she looked down. "It's more the steps that freak me out."

The brunette and the blonde continued to climb the few remaining stairs, took two eighth notes and finally saw John B looking at the stars, still holding the straps of his bag while his hair was blowing in the wind. Sarah turned her chin towards Eden who had stopped short and was taking a breath. Sarah imagined something in love between the two depending on Eden's state. But that was a completely different reason. John B always knew how to notice when Yasmina had hit Eden. He just managed to see through her eyes, and read every moment that had happened. She was afraid that he would still manage to see it.

          "Hey, John B." Eden hummed on her lips, took a few steps forward. John B spun around, before dropping his bag on the floor. "Shouldn't you be in bed at this time?"

          He raised his eyebrows, offended. "So do you." She rolled her eyes as he smirked. He suddenly frowned when he saw a silhouette behind Eden. "Hi, Sarah." He said in a childish tone.

She whispered, "Hi. I have what you asked Eden to ask me." She took the plat map of Tannyhill out from behind her back, and placed it in the hands of John B who took it directly and judged it with his eyes. Eden scratched her cheek discreetly, looking around her. "It's that, right?"

          John B nodded, his eyes shifting slightly to the brunette who seemed confused by something other than a simple plat map. He stammered, "Uh, yeah. Thanks, Sarah. And. . . Well, welcome to this adventure, I guess."

          She looked down at John B's hand that appeared in front of her. She smiled gently before slipping her hand into his, squeezing it to mark the deal. "I guess it'll be interesting."

          He tilted his head to the side in agreement. "More than just your life as Kook anyway."

          She nodded. "Fair. Oh, and I'm sorry about everything that goes between Kooks and Pogues. I mean, I know that I'm just an unknown to you but. . . I don't know. You just seems to have fun and living your best life. So, I wanted to do the same."

          "Is that how Eden describes us?" He asked, looking at the girl who took off her crown and suddenly dropped it down the Hawk's Nest.

          Sarah shrugged, smiling. "That's how everyone describes you." He placed his lips in a proud arch.

          Eden sighed, then finally returned to the two who were talking to each other. One thing done, they expect well. She clung to Sarah's arm, drawing her gaze to her. "What the hell are we doing here? I want some ice cream."