Chapter 4 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑑 ☕️

Start from the beginning

"Oh, come off it!" They both collapse back onto the bed, laughing for what feels like hours.
———

Louis, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Liam are walking to the cinema down the street from their dorms, just to check out what it's like, and see what movies they have showing.

They had sat down with their snacks, and sodas in hand, and were now currently watching some shit film Louis had picked out, and for some reason, everyone had agreed on. It was called something like.. Don't Worry something, he can't remember. Harry decides that he's going to try to pretend he enjoys it for Louis' sake. He tries to pretend, but it just isn't working, so he just ends up laying his head down on the arm rest of the chair, kind of slouched down, with his feet propped up. Thank God these chairs were the automatic ones. He doesn't know what he would do if they weren't.

Harry looks to his right, and there is Louis, looking proper interested in the film with his mouth slightly agape, head tilting up a bit, showing his perfect jawline. Oh, how he loves Louis' jawline, there was just something about it that he could just stare at for hours.

He stared at him for a while, just admiring his features. His jawline, his nose, his eyes, even his ears, his slight stubble around his chin. Everything about him was just so beautiful, he didn't know how Louis did it. Louis had noticed Harry staring at him through the corner of his eye, as he shifted, and bit his lip. After about a minute, he turned to look at Harry, gaining eye contact between the two. Louis could tell Harry hadn't been enjoying the film, so he didn't bother bring it up, and instead asked him something that caught him quite off guard. "How are things with you and my sister?" He mumbled, saying it a little faster than intended just to get it over with. Harry hadn't really been expecting this, and genuinely forgot about the fake dating thing.

"Oh.. um we broke up. Not a big deal, we discussed it, and realized it was the best thing for us to do. We never really liked each other in the first place, I think I was just confused, and she thought she liked me, but really it wasn't in that way at all, you know. Everyone thought we were together anyway, so we thought we could maybe try something, but it didn't work" he chuckled "I'm still gay," Harry whispered. Harry could see the tension ease on Louis' shoulders, and it seemed as if asking that was really hard for him, but all of the nerves had left him in that moment, and he seemed.. free. "Oh" was all Louis said, turning his attention back to the film. Harry could see the slight smirk growing across the older boys lips, and he seemed happier, and that is all Harry wanted for Louis.

Seeing Louis happy made him happy.

Maybe a little too happy.

He was hard again.

Why does this always have to happen to him? He just wants to admire Louis without getting turned on, but that seems to be a little hard(haha see what I did there). All he needs to do is make sure he can get home in time, and be able to get himself off before it gets even more painful. Good thing the movie was almost over.

As they walked out of the cinema, Harry was the first out of there. "Hey, what's wrong?" Louis came up behind him, and almost startled him from the sudden touch of his hand on his shoulder. "Yeah! Fine! Why wouldn't I be?" Of course he couldn't say I was starring at you really creepily because I was bored, and now I have a growing erection in my pants because you're just to perfect.

Yeah.

Definitely not that.

"Oh, okay.. are you sure? I can take you back to the dorms if you like? The lads are going to some restaurant Zayn and Liam picked out, but I don't have to go if-"

"No, no! It's fine, I just need to take care of something real quick, and I'll catch up with you guys later, okay. If I don't show up, just tell them I went home early to rest."

"Why wouldn't you.." he trails off for a bit "Umm okay then, I guess I'll see you in a bit" he said, confused, he was truly, and utterly confused. If Harry didn't make it to dinner within the next 30 minutes he would have to check if he's okay. Louis doesn't think he was telling the truth on that last bit, he was doing that eye thing he does when he's lying. Louis' been watching him from afar for a while, he knows his facial expressions enough to know when he's lying.

Louis ran up to Niall, and the group, and whispered in his ear "Do you know what's up with Harry? He says he's tired, but I'm not to sure that's what's really going on.. I'm worried."

"I'm not so sure he tired either" he snickered under his breath.

"But don't worry, it's nothing too important"

"He said he might not be back for dinner.. I'm gonna go check on him"

"No, I don't think-"

But it was too late, Louis was already running back towards their dorms before Niall could finish his sentence.
———

Harry ran back to their dorms as quick as he could, and made it there in less time than it took them to walk there. He was glad he could make it back in time, but now all he could think about was what was rapidly growing in his pants. He pulled down his trousers, and say down on his bed.

He glanced around the room for a bit until his eyes landed on the bottle of lube sitting on his dresser.
———

Louis was only about two minutes away from their dorms, he stopped running at some point, because it got too tiring for him. This heat was just too much right now. He finally made it back to the dorms, and he was walking up the stairs, out of breath from the run here (he tried his best, okay). He made it to the third floor, and slowly walked up to Harry and Niall's room. He wanted to knock, but didn't know if it would seem like he followed him here(which he did), so he waited for about 5-10 more minutes.

Louis sits outside for a bit, just wanting to know if Harry is okay. He waits a bit longer, getting impatient with himself. He finally decides to walk up to the door, and begins to twist the key, but before he does, he hears a weird noise coming from inside.

Louis leans closer, placing his ear against the door, wanting to hear what the noise was, but all he heard were muffled cries, and... moaning? He couldn't tell. He tried to listen closer, and heard something that sounded close to his name. That couldn't be good. He slowly unlocked the door, pushing it open. The sounds got louder, and as he turned the corner, he was met with something that would be imprinted in his brain for a very long time.

He stared for a bit until Harry moaned something that he probably wasn't supposed to hear

"FUCK! Loouuuis!"