Chapter 1 𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘

For every chapter, we will be putting a photo of what they're wearing just because why not.

Harry is sitting in class, bored out of his mind, not understanding a single thing that his teacher is saying, but honestly, he doesn't care. He's got a 4.0 GPA anyway.

Suddenly, the bell rings, and Harry doesn't notice, until his friend Lottie starts to shake him by his shoulder, waking him from his half sleepy state of mind. "Come on, Harry, that was the last class! We can finally leave! We're officially Seniors!"

"Huh?" Harry is still caught off guard by the sudden shaking, to even try to get out of his seat or act excited. "Just get up, lazy" Lottie says. "Why?" Harry asks, elongating the vowel a little bit with a groan. Lottie doesn't answer, and just picks him up, gathering his things together.

"Do you want to come over today? You can stay for dinner." Harry agrees to this because it's not like he has anything better to do.

———
"I'm home!" Lottie calls to her parents, then leading the two of them upstairs to her room. Her parents had gotten so used to Harry coming over, that they just didn't care to ask any questions if she just decided to bring him home some days. After all, it was Summer now, and they were going to be Seniors next year anyway.

They had made it up to their room and sat themselves on the floor. They just talked about random shit for a while, and made jokes, giggling as they did so.

Louis had just made it home from uni, and called into the hallway "I'm back!"

"Louis!" Jay calls back, "Lotts is upstairs, in case you were wondering."

"Okay!"

As soon as Louis had started walking up the stair, he hears tiny giggles coming from his little sisters room. Louis walks up to the door, leaning on it with his left shoulder, and arms crossed over his chest. He lets his eyes travel around the familiar place with the pink bed sheets, and pastel colored walls. Louis clears his throat, and when Lottie turns her head, she sees Louis standing in the doorway, staring back at her. "Louis, you're home!" Harry hadn't seen Lotts this excited, since their chemistry teacher decided to cancel their exam that one time.

Harry stared at the two siblings, who were currently in a tight, embrace. Louis darted his warm, blue eyes over to Harry, who was still sitting on the floor, but also staring at Louis with his emerald eyes. "Harry! I haven't seen you in so long!" Louis gave Harry an all knowing smirk, signaling that he's about to tease him about something "So, Mr. Styles? You still peeing on people's shoes?" Louis asks with a joking eyebrow raise.

"Nope! That's only for you, Tomlinson" Harry declares with a huge, dimply smirk plastered across his face.

Harry loved when Louis brought this up. He thought it was hilarious. In fact, he loved every time Louis teased him like this.

Louis gave him his signature sassy eye roll, "Okay okay, whatever you say, Styles. Anyway..." Louis starts, looking at Lottie now, "We need to get downstairs and help set the table for dinner."

"I'll get the twins" Lottie says, taking charge of getting everyone together.

They all made their way down stairs to get the table set up. No matter how many times Jay fought back at Harry wanting to lend her a hand on the cooking, he still found a way to have her let him help. After all, he was a guest at this house, and he wanted to keep it that way.

Louis walks by Harry to get to his seat in between the twins, and takes a notice in Harry's height. "You need to stop growing bud! You're almost taller than me!"

"I have been taller than you, Louis" Harry let's out a slight chuckle, "You're just a short bean, and you know what? I think you got shorter!" Louis nudges Harry, getting close enough to him to breath in the familiar scent of rose peddles he had gotten used to in the past 1-2 years he'd known the boy.

Once everyone has been seated, Mark and Jay, sitting at the heads of the table, Fizzy and Lottie sitting next to Harry, and the twins on either side of Louis.

"Mmm, this is 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 good, Jay!" Harry says, giving her some praise. "Well, it wouldn't be without your help of course!" Harry smiles at her, and it's pretty quiet for a while, until Jay starts to speak up. "So, Harry, have you found a boy that's caught your eye recently?" Louis chokes on his food a little, not knowing that Harry was even into boys. Harry had just came out that year, and Jay had just realized her mistake, and apologized. "No, it's okay, Jay" Harry says, turning his head to look at Louis "Yeah, I like guys, that's not a big deal, is it?"

Louis still looks pretty surprised, but then looks down at his plate of food, blushing "No, of course not! You're still Harry, so why would I make a big deal out of it?" Louis said with a smile, looking back up to meet Harry's sea green, glossy eyes. Louis always thought they were so majestic.

Harry smiles at him as well, before turning his head back to Jay, and answering her question, "No, not really... haha." Lottie looked at Harry, with an all knowing smirk, and he just knew what was going to happen.

"Oh, give it a break, Haz! Aren't you forgetting someone?" She looked at him, signally for him to just play along. "Oh, yeaaaah! That dude!"

Lottie just rolled her eyes at him. She looked at her mom, and gave her a wink "This is someone you know, and I think you'll like them." She said this with a cheeky smile. "Oh?" Jay said, looking at Harry with an excited grin.

Lottie looked back at Harry, waiting for his face of approval, then continued, "You know?" Louis takes in a sharp breath, nervous for who's she's about to say. "You can't forget about Hugh Grant!" Louis' breath releases, and he can finally begin to breath again. Everyone starts to laugh, and then there's a bit of banter for a while before Louis excuses himself from the table to walk up to his bedroom, using a lame excuse, like "I just need to unpack my things" when in reality, it wasn't about that at all.