Chapter 6- Let me explain.

Sorry guys haha I'll continue now though ^(-_-)^ :)

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

So after we had sex which was AMAZING ! :D I was laying on his chest and he fell asleep.

My P.O.V

I'm scared to move shit this could just be a scheme plot or plan to get me...

Santo: -wake up and smile- morning sexy.

Me:-giggle- wassup ?

Santo:-kiss my neck and slap my ass- Go freashen up and make daddy something to eat okay.

Me: -_- ugh ! You know that's what I have a maid and shit for. Ungrateful ass niggaz... -get up and he pull me back down-

Santo: Aye ! Don't be calling me ungrateful now you gon get what you asking for ! -take his boxers off-

Me: -looking at him and run in the bathroom- Okay okay ! Damn.

Santo: -lay down- thought so bitch.

Me:(thoughts: how was he so sweet and now he a whole hood rat again ? :( niggaz neva change... ) -doing my hygien and put on some blue shorts and a white cami and blue and white soxs put my hair up and walk out to the kitchen mumbling cursing under my breath- stupid ass bitch ass hoes thinking just because they all sexy and muscular I'ma jump when they say jump motherfuckers...

Santo: -go get dressed and shit and he match me- (thoughts: if Craig and Ray found out me and Jacob were in love with Liyah they'd probley kill us but whatever man I hate treating her like this I'm in love with her.)

Craig P.O.V.

Marie was sleeping on my chest she got it good last nigh boy that pussy was on fire ! ahaa ! :) but aye I'm gon make my boo something to eat she prego and I don't want nothing to happen to her or our baby.

-go make breakfast-

Marie: mmm -walk down in Craig shirt and her hair in a messy bun with light green emerald eyes and red hair- what you making daddy it smells good ? -kiss you and wash dishes-

Craig: Eggs, waffles, pancakes and sauges with fruitsalad just how you and Meyia like it. -kiss back and smile cooking- I got it all covered bae I just want you to relax drink your water and watch Single Ladies okay -turn tv on and hand you your water- here bae.

Marie: You so sweet bae. -sit down and watch tv- I'm in with love you.

Craig: -kiss your stomache and neck- I'm in love with you too.

--------------------------------------------

Aww :) we bouta check up on Jacob n Ray next though ! :)

~ Aaliyah ♡