Chapter 2

YN-*Trying to move* Please Stop I Don't Want To Do This !

Santos-Sorry but uh you ain't got a choice. *Get on top of you and go deep in you*

Rayson-*Hitting it from the back*

Craig-*In your mouth*

Jacob-*Your jacking him off*

YN-*Crying and moaning as your body starts to warm up and your get used to it*

The boys-*Stop* Now meet us at Jacob house to finish your punishment or it'll get worse bitch. *They punch you and slap you then leave you there*

YN-*Holding stomache and crying*

*After an hour of crying you get up and go home shower and lay down*

YN Thoughts-I cain't beileve I just got raped and for what because I said don't touch me ? I'm so sore and they are all very huge they all came inside me it's horrible. I feel so disguisted that I have to meet them in another 5 min.* End of thoughts.

YN-*You wake up and go to Jacob house*

Jacob-*Opens the door and let you in* The guys are upstairs. *Kiss your neck and hug you sweetly and whisper 'I'm sorry'* Come on...b-bitch.*lead you upstairs*

Santos-You going to go room to room and do whatever we want you to do inderstand !?!

YN-*Nod*

Santos-Began ! *Slam door*

YN-*Jump and go in room with craig*

Craig-*Pull you close kiss you and go full force then take your clothes off and slide in gently* You okay ?

YN-*confused* y-yes.

Craig-Don't be scared. It'll only hurt a little you'll get used to it.*Go a little faster and then you guys finish and you go to Rayson room*