we get to the front of the school I see a bunch of kids going in my mom turns to look at me "alright ill be here to pick you up at 3:30" mom says well I unbuckle my seat belt, she gives me a hug and a kiss on the forehead, I go to open the car door as im getting out she says to me what she says everyday she drops me off "I love you Jude have a good day" she says with a smile, I smile back "I love you to mommy" I walk to the front door that's only a few steps away and look back seeing the car door still open so she can see me getting into the school, she waves and I wave back then go into the school.

As im walking down the hall to class I see my best friend Ethan "hey Ethan" I yell to get his attention he turns to look to see who called him "hey Jude" he said Ethan's my best friend we've been friends since kindergarten, hes got brown hair and blue eyes and since hes my best friend he knows my mom is Taylor swift. We both start walking into our class "hey did you get your halloween costume yet" Ethan asked me as we put our bags away and started walking to our seats that are right beside each other, "no but my mom should be getting it soon" I said thinking about the costume I wanted, I wanted to go as a pirate after seeing the pirates of the caribbean movie.we sat down in our seats and the teacher came in and started taking attendance, I huffed laying my head on the table this is gonna be a long day I thought.

"ringgggg" the bell rang and we all stood up to get our bags it was finally the end of the day, me and Ethan started talking excitedly about the new avengers movie coming out next year called age of ultron well we were walking out of the school, "this is probably gonna be one of the best ones yet" Ethan said excitedly, I nodded in agreement we both saw Ethan's mom waving him over "well my moms here ill see you tomorrow Jude" he said walking backwards to his mom "bye Ethan see you tomorrow" I said waving and started to walk over to the car I knew my mom was in, the back door opened when I got close and I hooped in.

I sat down and saw my mom "awwww there's my baby" she said pulling me into a hug and kissing my cheeks a bunch of times, I started giggling from the ticklish kisses "I wasn't gone that long mommy" I said through my giggles, she wasn't wearing her sun glasses so I could see her blue eyes shining in amusement "well it felt like being forever without you" she said dramatically well letting me go and putting on my seatbelt, the car started driving us home , "so I have a surprise for you when we get home" mom said with a smile "really what is it" I ask eager to know what she got me, "nope ah ahh your gonna have to wait tell we get back" she says not telling me anything.

once we get home I quickly take off my shoes and rush up stairs to my room and put my bag down and rush right back down, "where is it the surprise" I ask excitedly bouncing on my feet, she laughs and goes to the closet and brings a bag out and hands it to me, I quickly sit down on the ground and take out what was in the bag an gasp in excitement, "my costume!" I yell in happiness, "yup the pirate one for halloween" she says with a big smile seeing how excited I am "and you got the exact one I wanted!" I yell out again it may not seem like somethings to get so excited about but im happy when my mom gets me anything and grateful.

I get up quickly and wrap my arms around her waist and leaning my head on her stomach "thank yo so much mommy" I say, mom laughs and laughs and wraps her arms around me and lifting me up spinning me around and putting me back down, "your very welcome little warrior" she says with a big smile using my nick name only she calls me, "im gonna go try it on" I say then run to my room to try on the pirate costume and come back down to show her "oh my gosh you look so adorable" she says, "not adorable a pirate" I say pouting pirates aren't supposed to be adorable, "alright an adorable pirate" she says teasing me, she goes to get her phone "do a pose Jude I wanna take a picture of you and send it to grandma and grandpa" I smile wide well holding up the fake sword making sure my eye patch and hat is on properly, "there we go so cute" she says taking a few pictures.

"alright were gonna watch a movie then eat dinner what do you wanna watch" mom says well walking to the living room, I follow behind her "pirates of the caribbean" I say wanting to watch the movie in my costume, "I had a feeling you were gonna say that". we both sat down and mom put on the movie during it she started making dinner it was spaghetti and meatballs. "Jude the food is ready" she said coming to me, the movie just finished I got up and started going to the table "nah uh change out of your costume and wash your hands to don't wanna ruin it do you" she says, I quickly run upstairs and change into my pyjamas and was my hands and come back down to the table.

I sit down and mom comes over putting spaghetti on my plate, "how many meatballs do you want" mom asked "4" I said happily we eat dinner and I tell her everything about my day, and she listens with rapid attention I like that im an only child at times like this so I get all my moms attention, and she tells me she was finishing up some stuff up for her new album 1989. When we finish she lets me watch one more movie before my bed time at 8:30, I obviously put on pirates of the caribbean number two and start falling asleep at the end of it.

I feel mom pick me up walking me up the stairs to my room, she puts me down on my bed and tucks me in "goodnight Jude" I hear her whisper and kiss my forehead, but im already asleep before she leaves the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------first official chapter I started in 2014 because I wanna wright about Jude growing up. A few chapters of fluff then there's gonna be some angst.Leave a star if you liked the chapter.