𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"We've been past the puppy dog stage. You think I'm going to fuck you, and I'm not. Whether I was with Amaru or not I wouldn't have done it." I start walking off before turning around.

"Oh, I've seen it, by the way." I hold my pointer finger and thumb close together. "I got the bigger and better brother, so I'll live."

He didn't say much, he just went in the bathroom. I headed for the kitchen, seeing Amaru eating some bacon while nodding to the low sound of Ice Melts by Drake that played from his phone.

He'd been obsessed with this song, and some song by Rylo Rodriguez and NoCap. Everyday it was a new song with him.

I walked over to him, breaking the cinnamon roll in half before taking a bite. I never was hungry until I would see him eating.

"Just 'cause I ain't got you, don't mean that I forgot you. Wonder where you been, who you been wit'!" He raps along from behind me, bacon hanging out of his mouth as he rubbed my ass.

This boy had sex and just don't know how to act.

"I'ma get your name tattooed on me." He says, taking the bacon out of his mouth, holding it towards my mouth. "Hm."

"I don't eat pork."

"Since when?"

"For like a year. When Mekhi started talking to Saida he stopped eating pork and when it was just us he never bought it, and when Tee came back he never got any pork because we never asked. Just got used to it." I shrug.

"You want me to stop eating it?"

"It's not really a deal breaker for me."

"Hmm." He sits the bacon back on the table. "You wanna go to the fair today? Or would you rather just go home?"

Part of me wanted to go home, just because I wanted to get face to face with Mekhi and make sure the bad blood was squashed. However, the other half of me wanted to have a nice peaceful date with Amaru.

Although his most recent attempt was months ago, I still found myself wanting to be around him and under him all of the time. I knew that a part of this came from the fact that if I were to be around him a lot, it would prevent him from harming himself. A day spent with him is a day that goes by where I don't have to worry about him being dead.

"We can go to the fair. If it's lame we can go to Edgewater and just look at the water. It's nice sometimes." I suggest.

"Whatever you want to do is fine. You can take your shower first so that we can go."

"Okay." I say, staring into his eyes. "I really do love you, Mari."

He smiles. "I know. I love you even more than you can imagine."

"You're gonna make me blush!" I cover my face. Anything even slightly romantic that he said made me weak in the knees.

He moves my hand away from my face, holding eye contact with me. He didn't say anything, so I did.

"Do you, um..do you want to take a shower with me?" I ask shyly, his eyes instantly lit up like he was a kid in the candy store.

"Wha—huh?"

"Yeah...I wanna teach you a few things."

"Shit," He pulled his shirt over his head with no hesitation. "Come on so you can show me."

"You couldn't wait until—oop!" I laughed as he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder, walking to the bathroom.

"Ain't no waiting, I got shit to learn!"