liked by 400,872 users

secinaa she's a ten and he's just ken🎀

user petition to cast secina as barbie instead of margot robbie
user the whole point was that barbie had blonde hair and was stereotypical..
user dye secinas hair blond and call it a day😊

user aww dami dying his hair blonde is so cute to me😭
secinaa i put my life on the line to get him to do this so i hope u guys are happy🙄

user barbie and ken (jamaican version)

use ouu girl filly is gonna be mad
secinaa funny you think i care 😂😂

user WHERE'S FILLY?!
user he prob didn't want to go to something so zesty since he's gang affiliated.
user red flag

user NO DID SHE CUT HER HAIR😟😟
secinaa this a wig booboo i still got my long luscious locks

damihope bad like the barbie😍
user bro give it up yr the second choice..

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

DAMI THOUGHT THAT SECINA LOOKED PRETTY in her dress. in fact, if the day went as dami hoped, her lip gloss wouldn't be the only sticky thing.

secina meanwhile, hardly payed any mind to the jamaican. she looked herself in a nearby mirror, as she practiced posing for cameras. all her poses were good, she was stunning.

"how about we grab i bite to eat after all this..?" dami casually suggested, trying to remain calm, but on the inside he was a nervous wreck.

"i'm not hungry." she shrugged, paying no mind to him as she reapplied her lip gloss. she didn't care much of dami. the fact was that filly wouldn't go with her to the premiere, so she found a man who was more than happy to take her.

"oh. alright.. how about we go see a film..?" he offered, as secina made a face. "but we are watching a movie here..?" he blatantly told him, as she furrowed her brows.

"oh well, let's go hang out at my place." his last ditch attempt was too desperate, but secina had already made up her mind "no. i don't want that." she casually told him, as dami had a look of defeat in his eyes.

secina didn't really realize she was rejecting him. to be fair, she barely saw dami as a friend. she knew of him, and he went to the premiere with her, that was about it. her main man that she entertained was filly.