Prologue

Author's note: Hi everyone!

Since I made the Christian Braun & Aaron Gordon: The house of us, I'm making the Michael Porter Jr & Nikola Jokic in which I'm thinking they started off when Nikola Jokic was drafted in 2014 and Michael Porter Jr was in high school. However, everyone was surprised that they were becoming a couple.

Michael Porter Jr POV:

Hi my name is Michael Lamar Porter Jr. I am in Columbia, Missouri with the family. Although, I am at my great grandmother's ancestral house in which it reminds you of the times when she would be the one who would start cooking. Well she has the type of the vibe that you would want to be in. It didn't take long until I met the person who would soon become my boyfriend. Okay it started on the year 2014 and I had no idea what was happening, so we decided to start our journey together.

Summer 2014,

Columbia, MO
8:00am,

It started on the morning when Mike and Nikola were planning the move at Mike's great grandmother's house in Columbia.

Michael Porter Jr: Okay, so you decided you wanted to move the couch somewhere else?

Nikola Jokic: yeah because it reminds me of the Filipino movies that I have seen.

Michael Porter Jr: Have you been watching too much films?

Nikola Jokic: Oh haha sort of.

Michael Porter Jr: 😵😂.

Nikola Jokic: why? What's with the funny face there babe?

Michael Porter Jr: nothing, I'm just telling you the truth haha.

Nikola Jokic: how about we put the tv in the living room?

Michael Porter Jr: then how am I supposed to watch something on Netflix?

Nikola Jokic: you can watch it on your IPad

Michael Porter Jr: that's my dad's iPad and I don't even know what his passcode is you idiot 😣

Nikola Jokic: Oh my goodness! When are you going to get a new IPad?

Michael Porter Jr: It's going to come in few days and my mom will deliver it straight to the house.

Nikola Jokic: oh ok. What happened to your old one?

Michael Porter Jr: it was not working and the battery was draining so fast, so I needed to get a new IPad that's why.

When they started hustling around the house, they could hear Mike's great grandmother singing,

Nikola Jokic: did you hear that?

Michael Porter Jr: Oh that's just my great grandmother singing. She always comes around when my mom was a kid.

3 hours later,

Mike and Nikola were lounging on the couch and he decided to grab couple of stuff from his school backpack, the measuring tape and the ruler. Nikola Jokic noticed Mike wearing a crop top that was showing his abs and house shorts. His eyes widened when he was stretching out.

Nikola Jokic: oh my goodness! Seriously? 😵😍

Michael Porter Jr: why are you staring at my crop top?

Nikola Jokic: I don't know but it looks so hot. You look hot wearing that crop top.

Michael Porter Jr: haha thanks 😂

Later on,

They went to the other room and they were living in the 6 bedroom house. Their bed is located to the guest bedroom that hasn't been used before. Although, his brothers would come over anytime. However, Mike was seeing Nikola Jokic laying down in bed. "So I take the other side and then you take the right side?" "Yes, but there is a border between us," Mike said teasingly. "What? Don't you want to be cuddled?" "In one condition, you should prove yourself that you are my boyfriend. Joke! You can sleep beside me," Mike answered. "I mean, fine! Whatever! I'll sleep with you then,"

Nikola goes to Mike and kisses him on the forehead. "I love you Mike and I'll never leave you," "I love you too and don't think I'm leaving you because I already made it official that we can be together," Mike replied. "Okay then, let's get some sleep,"

Nikola Jokic POV:

I'm at my girlfriend's house in Columbia, Missouri and in case you may be wondering how me and Michael Porter Jr met, we met when I took a vacation to Missouri and that's when I fell in love with him and he became my girlfriend.