Suffering

--Author pov--
"NO! PLEASE SPARE HER!!"

"please....."

Felix cried out, trying to make his mom stop beating his innocent little sister, their mom was drunk, which is nothing new for them, she comes home everyday, drunk from the bar and beats both the innocent children because she thinks their dad died because of them. Felix works 2 jobs after school just to pay the bills and help the family keep their body and soul together.

Ryujin, his sister who was an year younger than him, was abused since she was little, although she never understood why (she was born a month after their dad died), she always remained silent.

Felix always protected her, not just from their mom, but from the world. The day she was born, her mom was really mad, she thought she was an exchange for her dad. So, she just hated her and always called her useless and unworthy.

After a while, their mom passed out on the couch

"Go to bed Ryu, I'll take care of her, I love you"

Felix said as he pecked his sister on the forehead

"Alright, I love you too"

Ryuiin said and headed to her room.

--Felix pov--

I sighed as I put my mom's unconscious body on the bed, and headed to my room, thinking when this is all going to end and I can live happily with Ryujin. I cried myself to bed just like everyday and hoped that tomorrow will be better. But everyday was the same, go to school, pretend everything's fine, work 2 jobs, come home, save Ryu, cry, sleep, and repeat over and over again. I was obviously tired of my life. I hated it. I was only alive because of Ryujin but I dont think I can take it any longer.