Looking out the window, Cyrillè's car had just left. The front door of the house shut and there was silence. Gulping in nervousness, she carefully walked towards the bedroom door.

Chris waited for Celeste behind the bathroom door downstairs. He was going to scare the hell out of her. Taunt her. He wasnt letting her leave. Not when she was is property.

Celeste stepped one stair at a time and stood at the bottom looking around the dark house. She hated playing these games with him.

"Where are you?" She called out. "Please I dont wanna play around like this." She added.

Walking around she stepped right infront of the bathroom door. She couldve sworn she heard a person breathing. Carefully she held onto the knob and twisted it. Opening it slowly it stopped at a 45 degree. It wouldnt move anymore. Suddenly the door swung open and Chris stared at her. But differently, its like his eyes werent even brown anymore. He had a sinister smile that made her wanna run. And she did. Running through the dining room, she made it to the kitchen to grab a knife, but there were none in the tray.

"Fuck." She cursed softly.

He gently placed his hand over her mouth, making her screech in surprise. Her hand clenched onto his member making him grunt. She mustve thought it would hurt Chris, but he liked it.

"I like this alot, its sexy." He cooed in her ear. "You cant hurt me Celeste. The only person that can hurt me is the devil."

"Nigga you are the devil! The devil is a lie! Let me go!" She screamed being able to remove herself from his grip. She managed to reach the patio door. Running out she didnt know where to go.

Walking around carefully backwards, with one last step Chris watched her fall straight into the pool. The automatic sensor lights lit up in the pool. He watched her struggle to come above the water. Once she did, he hid himself behind on of the pillars.

Peaking from behind it, he watched her breast move through her shirt. Reaching the edge of the pool she got out and headed towards the shed. Swiftly, he moved right behind her. She stopped in her tracks and he did the same.

"Celeste." He groaned. She inhaled deeply and turned around to him. His figure glowed under the moonlight as it turned on dawn. The air swarmed around them, making the only noise around them.

"Stop. I want to leave." She insisted, but he grabbed her hands and kissed them both.

"You aren't leaving even if you tried." He cooed breathlessly. Still wearing that sinister smile that made Celeste wanna run away again.

"Lets make a deal?" She proposed.

"Make a deal? I don't think so. Too open ended..."

"How? I propose a deal and you either agree or disagree." Celeste sighed as he let go of her hands. She placed them behind her head and stared up into the wee-hours of the morning sky.

"Look at me when I talk to you." He demanded and she did as told. "If I make a deal, you'll probably go against the deal and try to get revenge on me or something crazy. Its too open ended and I won't let you leave. Your my property. Special. Sexual. Property."

"You expect me to be with you, after you made me watch you fuck your sister? Your so sick." She blurted connecting her hand with his cheek then backing away from him as he hissed from the sting.

"Dont place your hands on me ever again Celeste. Come here!" He groaned quickly snatching up her body. Pushing her towards the house, they entered and he went down the hall and to the last room. Inside the room was a set of stairs. Taking her down the stairs he tossed her onto a bed. "Move and I swear to God." He spit at her. Timidly she laid, afraid of what we next. Taking up a rope, he tied her wrists to the bed post on each side. And her ankles to the end of the bed, on each side. Picking up the scissors, he smoothly cut her shorts in half and tossed them to the floor, carefully doing the same for her panties. He cut up her shirt leaving her body naked.