"We're going to go sightseeing," she told me.

I laughed. "Sounds great."

"So, I'll show you some of the better stuff. Not those museums or building places. And especially not a bunch of fallen stones."

"As an intellectual, I've never quite gotten why Stone Henge was such an amusement."

"Good."

The whole day, Penny brought me to the local towns. Bucket full of soft, warm cookies at fairs and amazing burgers. All completely unknown to tourists, inside information. We finally ended up back home hours later, exhausted and beat.

We arrived back at her castle and took a long nap before waking up to the sound of Jeremy coming back from rehearsals.

"The concert is tonight," Jeremy told me as I was going downstairs. "I'm hoping that you're coming."

I thought about it for a second. "Isn't it weird that I haven't gone to your concerts even once?"

"You hated my guts."

"I mean, not really." I thought about that, too. "On second thought, you're right."

"I was the only one who always liked you," he said, pouting. "Well, it was worth it. I have you now, don't I?"

I sneered. "You're such a smooth talker." My stomach grumbled.

"You hungry?"

"How many synonyms for hungry can you list? Because yes, I am, all of them."

"Good, I made linguine."

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at the dish he pulled out. "Am I ready to be poisoned by your cooking?"

"Say that after you taste it, if you can." He smirked and handed me a fork.

And heck it was delicious. "Rendered me speechless."

"What can I say? Black truffles make everything beautiful."

"Truffles? H—TRUFFLES?" I stammered. "You mean...I just...that one spoon must've costed fifty bucks on its own. That's kind of cheating."

"Maybe just a little bit." He urged me to take another bite. And he didn't really even need to. I was already taking another bite.

"So...do you think you'll come?"

"To your concert?" I shrugged. "Yeah, I'll go. But I hope I'm not going to be trampled over by your obsessed fans. Good thing they don't know about this...dating thing yet."

"Uh...right, yeah." He gulped loudly. "Oh, hey, sleepyhead."

Penny was walking towards us with her hair still perfect after being knocked out for three hours. She causally grabbed juice from the fridge and grabbed herself a plate of linguine.

Before she could take a bite, Jeremy grabbed her into another hall to speak privately. I finished up my plate, leaving them to their privacy, and washing the dish while they talked.